«13» I Need U

Tonight we are at a club at the other side of town, so need to be ready a little earlier to avoid traffic.

I lay out the fit for tonight on my bed.

It's pretty much the same outfit as last night, but a slightly different style embossed on the t-shirt.

I shower and get ready, then walk out my room. 

As I walked out, it was the exact time Ellie left her room.

"Oh, wow." I utter to myself, and she cocks her head to the side, giving away she heard my reaction.

"No phone?" I ask her, noticing she just has a tiny bag in her hands.

"This fits my lipstick and my door card. That's all I need." She smiles back at me.

"What about Hubby? He'll want to track you." I tease her directly, and she giggles, then smacks my arm lightly for my cheekiness.

"He will have a go at me for anything. It makes no difference.." Ellie then sighs. 

"I'll look after you tonight. He has nothing to worry about." I wink at her, and she playfully rolls her eyes at me.

"Yeah I'm sure you will." She bites her lip, and then hooks her arm around mine.

We get in the lift and we both look into the mirror for one last outfit check.

She looks so sexy. Wearing a black see-through top and skirt in a flowy meshy material, leaving very little to the imagination. I can see the outline of her breasts as she went braless again, and also had on some mesh arm covers. 

She is forever teasing me.

We got to the foyer and the HYBE staff visibly reacted to Ellies outfit, making her blush.

"You'll steal the spotlight, Ellie. This is meant to be Jungkook-ssi's night." One of them tease, and I wrap my arm around her and shoo him away from her.

"Leave her alone." I smirk, and I can feel the heat radiate off her cheeks.

We got to the club and was introduced to more people I had no idea who they were. 

Ellie was speaking to a lot of the important people while I just smiled and waved.

She just took over, but I am so fortunate for it. Most interpreters practically force me to answer such basic questions in Korean, that they know the answers for themselves. I'm glad she could do that for me.

We are shown to a booth and were given a shit tonne of drinks on the table, from an array of whiskies to champagne.

We were even given a shisha pipe on our table, which no doubt just had a fruity flavour in it, but it was a nice touch.

I watched Ellie be pulled into the dance floor by some of the socialites I met before. They seemed really nice so I was happy to see her comfortable for once, just dancing away.

Fuck, she looks amazing.

I already established her dancing abilities before, but even just a subtle body roll was fucking me up. I turned to look at the HYBE staff and they couldn't take their eyes off her either.

"You been with her yet?" One of them nudged me, but instead of shooting them down, I just shook my head.

Shit, I want her so badly.

I get up and join the small group she is in to dance, and one of the girls looked pretty interested in me. Don't get me wrong, she was sexy, but nothing compared to Ellie. My heart and my head just want Ellie, and there's no turning back, which is pretty sad considering she is taken.

Ellie was wasted.

The biggest giveaway, is that instead of just dancing with me, she put her hands on me.

I was taken aback by her directness, and then my soul left my body, as she feels under my shirt to touch my abs.

FUCK.

She then looks at the other girls and nods, then back at me, biting her lip.

She goes to move her hands, but I hold them under my shirt. She flicks her eyes at me, and they very much embody a seductive look, that I really can't ignore.

"They wanna see." She mouths to me, and then I look at the other girls, all giddy that I have abs. I'm fairly certain most guys in here look after them selves as well, but here we are.

I hesitantly lift my shirt, and they all squeal in excitement, rushing over to touch me.

"See what you've done?" I playfully scold Ellie, and she licks her teeth at me.

"What are you gonna do about it, JK?" She taunts me, and I look around the room to see if anyone heard her say that.

"Are.. you asking for a reaction?" I pull her close to me, speaking into her ear.

"Maybe." 

This can't actually be happening.

"Ooh! I need a pee." She randomly announces, then vanishes before my eyes.

I look around the room, and I can't see her at all. 

I made my way to the booth and the staff are just laughing at me.

"Might get lucky tonight." I joke, picking up my drink for a sip.

It was past midnight at this point, and the music shifted vibe a little bit. Staff went around each booth with a shisha and then refilled the liquid.

Ellie rushed over and the worker gave her the pipe, showing her how to use it. Her eyes lit up and the worker winked at her. I'm guessing that's not apple flavoured.

Ellie passed it to me but I raised my hand to decline. Not a chance.

Seeing her smoke just made me crave the sensation, so I got up to have a cigarette, and she grabbed me, panicked that I was leaving her.

"You coming?" I smirked at her, and she didn't hesitate getting up to join me. I glanced at the table and noticed she left her little bag, but the staff were quick to pick it up and inspect it. I'm sure it's in good hands.

We got outside to the smoking area and we were hit by a cold breeze. We stood close by the heaters, but they weren't very projecting. 

I took my jacket off for Ellie and wrapped it around her, and she cheesy smiled at me while shivering in her place.

"Thank you." She smiled, but I noticed she was inching her body close to mine, still craving more warmth.

I took a seat on a bench nearby and pulled her close to stand between my legs. She didn't react how I thought she would, instead she placed her hands on my shoulders. 

I was fighting the urge to touch her so bad. Just to hold her. That's all I want.

We were pretty hidden, so I just bit the bullet and rested my hands on the backs of her thighs.

Again, there was no reaction.

I looked up at her, and she was just looking outward, people watching.

I raised my hands to her ass, and she squeezed my shoulders, looking down at me.

There were some people walking by, and I felt her tense up, but as they passed, she then relaxed again.

"I want to kiss you." I whisper to her, just loud enough for her to hear, and she smiled subtly, but kept looking away.

She finished her cigarette and discarded it into the bin, then glanced at me, nodding her head to the side as a hint to go back inside with her.