i ~ Awkward and Mischievous don't mix, do they? ~

THE WALL BETWEEN Platforms 9 and 10 stood in front of me as I made sure I had everything I need to attend Hogwarts for my 6th Year. Although, I don't know why I'm checking right now because It's kind of too late to shop for more School Supplies at the moment. 

I'm not nervous or anything. I'm more bored than nervous. All my friends at Mahoutokoro hate me because I'm apparently, "Trading them in for another stupid school" as they would say. They probably hate my parents more because they're the ones who took me away from all them. 

Either way, I couldn't give a damn less because I heard Hogwarts has an amazing Quidditch Reputation to uphold. Especially the Slytherin Quidditch team in their school, and I have no doubt that I'll be sorted into Slytherin. 

Once I made note that I have everything for Year 6, I quickly ran through the wall between 9 and 10. 

I refuse to wait for my ridiculous family to arrive because I don't want to have to deal with my mother smothering me with kisses and my older brothers pinching my cheeks.

There, appeared a big train in front of my eyes. I was quite impressed at the sight of it. My lips pouted as my eyebrows lifted as I stared at the big train.

I watched as the man secured my bags before I made my way into the train. I'm quite early, so there are a lot of empty compartments to sit in. 

I got to this Platform more earlier than usual because I didn't want to try and struggle to find an empty compartment for me to sit in, and everyone in my year at Hogwarts has friends of there own to sit with. I don't want to sit with a Random group of friends that I don't even know. 

I found an Empty Compartment somewhere at the end of the train. I sat down by the window, and I tucked my knees into my chest. 

As more time pasted by, the more voices I heard outside of the compartment. Living with 7 other siblings means you'll have to learn how to sleep through loud noises. By the time I was 7 years old, the only way for me to fall sleep was by hearing loud noises all at once. 

I didn't realize that I have drifted off to sleep until I shot up to the sound of yelling down the hallway of the train. 

The train was already moving when I woke up just now. My eyes moved towards my window that presented a beautiful landscape of Green grass and hills as if it was a Ranch in the USA. 

I launched up from my seat, and I slide open my Compartment door. The yelling only got louder and closer. 

I stepped out of my compartment, and my eyes met with a rocket-looking firework thats flying right at my face. 

I gasped as I jumped into The OPEN Compartment right across from mine.

I don't know why I didn't just jump back into My Empty Compartment in the first place, but it was like my body reacted by itself.

I landed on my butt inside of the Compartment that was right across from My Compartment. I see the Rocket Firework fly immediately down the hall. Just a second later, I notice 2 other Red-headed bastards run right behind the Firework. 

"Sorry Jenn!" Both of the Red-headed bastards apologized as they continued running down the hall.

"Oh...they are so dead." I muttered to myself before getting my ass up from off the floor of this Compartment. 

"Fred! George! You both are so dead once we make it off this Train!" I yell loudly as I step out of this Compartment, "The next time you Arseholes try to kill me, at least make it a Memorable death!"

It was only now that I realized my face had, 'Death Glare' and 'Annoyance' written all over it. 

I glanced back at the Compartment I jumped into, only to find a couple of students wearing Yellow staring at me with either confusion or amusement.