FLASHBACK !

READ OUT THIS BOOK UNTIL THE END ITS MY LAST WISH

"Even eclipse takes decades to meet ,then why can't I come now For you ?"

Dear snigdha writing on this screen about you I feel very sad , I know you , and I believe you also know me , but I don't know your residence , or else your university, or else your phone number , or else you..
But I follows one thing always for you "BELIEVE
ALL THE TIME IT'S GONNA BE POSSIBLE ONE DAY " so I am writing this E-Book only your purpose , beyond that I am not a writer or poet to create that much scenarios about you.. it's a try might be you will be get some heart touchings about my things so I believe  that and I am going to write this book with lots of love on you Dear snigdha ..

JUST TRUST ME AND READ OUT THIS THING UNTIL THE END , PLEASE ITS A LAST WISH FOR ME, DEAR ....

"Have you ever get thought about me between these days after contacting you from Instagram "

Still and Till why only you ?
Why I came after long time?
Why only now?
What's the reason ?

SNIGDHA IMAGINE

YOUR SISTER GETS A DOG FOR YOU AND YOU NAMED YOUR DOG AS " LUCY" and you have very affectionated with Lucy and suddenly Lucy dead , oh god !
,it's very painful for few days , now the next day which Lucy has dead from that next day, will you forget Lucy? Will you cherish all his memories with you? Will you don't think about Lucy atleast once a day ? Will you don't remember Lucy A/c to situations, tell me

Same like that When I was in school I got affection with you and I dreamed as you my life partner , motivator , mum ,
And also your innocence and kindness attract me a lot which exact qualities I likes in a girl .

I last seen your face perfectly on 8th std . Biology exam and you and me in first bench mine was 2nd row and yours 1st row . That was the last moment I seen perfectly as bright face .

I don't remember your face even , slowly everything vanished in my mind , BUT , still now many times I got dreams of you , how is it possible ? I believe  god sends me a message a lots of time in my dream as you , this is not any story , this is a fact and true thing of human .

Whenever I get dream about you , I got happy and frustrated because you are still with me but I can't talk with you .. then I will search everything on social media using your name SNIGDHA SAKE ...
I tried many times but may be due to no mutual friends I didn't get you ...

Then 7 months back I got your ID and everyday I was seeing your profile and being happy it was one of the consistency thing in my life ,which I do everyday without miss.

Like that I got addicted for you and it become FONDNESSS .

WHEN I SAW YOU FOR FIRST TIME?

I remember very clearly that , it was on Feb 17, 2015 SCIENCE FAIR
I saw you first time on this day , after seeing first time only I like you so much , for 2-3 days you were running in my mind . So well remembered this moment .you wore square shaped spectacles and that innocent eyes killed me ,wow what a beautiful thing god created and I like your cheeks a lot it's my favourite part of your body , the cheeks are very cute of you , how your mom gave that much rare cheeks? Snigdha.
From that day onwards you become my crush dear .