THE FIRST INTERCOURSE

On a beautiful morning Alex woke up then his body guard "good morning sir" Alex replies "yup good morning" His gaurd handover  the coffee to the Alex and left the room Alex came out from his room stood on the balcony of his mansion

  He saw a girl walking down the streets infront of his mansion He shouted and called his servent Servent asks what is wrong Then Alex replies "look at that bitch walking down the streets look at her , I want her full details and HER by evening in my room okay" Then servent says " by your order you gonna have her in your room by evening

Then he took a bath and left his mansion in his car beacause he need some practice He directly drove to his slut house in his Ferrari. He reached the house , before he is about to come all the sluts were ready because they will get the information from his mansion

He picked 1 sluts first to his room beacause that one slut named Olivia , she is soo good. He directly took her to the room and he removed her clothes Her mis sided boobies exposed her thick thighs, thun and small waist and an amazing already wet pussy . He removed all her clothes and told her "bitch I need you to kneel " She kneels. He told her to give him a bj After the lil blow job he took her up and stated to kiss her lips . Then he slowly removed her panties and hardly thrushes into her pussy She moans  "Ahhh~~~~~ " He stated to fuck her soo hard and says  " Now moan like a slut u Lil hole"  she starts to moan like "Ahhh~~~~Ahh ~~~~~ Master Alex Im you're slut fuck me harder AhhhhhHHHhhh~~''''"  After she had her orgasm , he changes his position and puts his 8 inches big and thick dick into her butt she can't control her moans " Ahhhhh ~~~~" listening to her moans the other sluts in the house started to imagine him and the staff and started to pleasure themselves. In the room he holds her titts and rub them vigorously, she cummed for 2 times and it's her 3 time she moaned  the  aaahhhh~~~~~~~~Ahhhhhh~~~ Ahhh master be slow huhhh~~~~Ahhh masterrrrr~~~"  she cummed he released all his cum into the condom . Her slutty fluids are all on the bed her clitoris was very swelled up her butt and pussy turned to red ......