A day in school

POV-Mike

'Next school day'

Me, el, Lucas, max and Dustin were eating lunch together in a free art room in lunchtime.
Will wasn't there, the teacher says he has headache so he can't come to school.
I don't know why, but I really wanted to go in the art room for lunch.. it kinda reminds me of will.
"Gimme some cucumbers!" Screams Max loudly at Lucas.
"OK!" Answers Lucas louder too max.
*ring, ring!!* it was the school bell and we got science. I hate it it's literally more boring than a day without will!! I really miss him I guess.. but I have to give him his homework today so, I would see him.
"R you comin'??" Asks el, 'cause I was sitting there while thinking about will.
I answer:"yeah.. I'm coming!"
We smiled at eachother and leave the art room.

After a very boring science lesson we finally can go home.. but I didn't go right as the bell was ringing like usually. I go to the other direction, to the art room again.. there are so many pictures he painted. I am proud of him.
I think the others just wonder where I am, but I think that was Ok.. "holy sh*t!!" I just say.
My big sister nancy wants to pick me up if school!! She isn't in school anymore, she works for a small newspaper.
And she says:" I am coming at 15p.m. when you aren't coming, I drive home without you and you can walk!"
I run and run to don't walk home 'cause we live like a lot of streets away from my school.
Anddd. Yup she just leaves.
And I am standing here.. like a nerd.. may I am one.

But I didn't walk home, I was on the way to will's house. *knock knock* will's mother Joyce opens the door and says hello.
"Hello! I wanted to bring will his homework!"
I said.
"Yeah come in will is in his bedroom!" She answers
I was going to wills room.
He was in shook and I think he was rubbing his eyes.. was he sad or sleepy??

-hey!!! It were really nice if you give me a feedback for this story!!
I am actually new here 😅