A Pair of New Horses

As spring approached, Regal kept his promise of teaching Willow how to survive in the wild. With his guidance, Willow learned to run as fast and gracefully as a horse. Soon, she was running with the band of horses, fighting off attackers, and searching for food. They used some dead shrubs and trees for practice, and Willow quickly became a pro.

Despite not being able to eat grass like her new companions, Willow found a way to survive. She discovered several produce farms several miles away, and with the horses' help, she was able to reach the highest fruits. The farm owners were always generous and gave her enough to tie her off for her journeys.

However, not everyone was able to keep up with the others. Beau, Willow's adopted horse mother, struggled to keep pace. Willow wondered why this was the case. It wasn't until a few days later that they realized Beau was pregnant, and a new life was on the way!

The band of horses celebrated the good news, and Willow couldn't be happier. She was grateful for all the new experiences and adventures she had shared with her new family.

As the sun rose on the horizon, the horses began to search for Beau and Willow with great concern, fearing for their safety. After a long and fruitless search, they finally found Willow and Beau in the northern woods with a beautiful surprise waiting for them. Beau had given birth to a chestnut-colored foal, and everyone was overjoyed at the sight of the new addition. Regal shared the good news with Knight, who was shocked and thrilled to have a new son. Tears of happiness flowed down Willow's face, and they all shared a sweet, touching moment that they would remember forever. The beauty of new life and the love and support of their friends filled their hearts with hope and optimism for the future.

The story of the new foal named Sport is a happy and sweet one! As soon as he was born, he tried to stand up on his own, but unfortunately, he kept falling down. His parents, Beau and Knight, were watching closely, hoping their little one would finally get it right. However, Sport was getting frustrated and whinnied in disappointment. Then, Willow nearby giggled and said, "He's trying to stand upright, like me!" Everyone laughed, and Beau gently prodded Sport with her nose before standing up herself on all four legs. This seemed to teach Sport what to do, and after a few more attempts, he finally stood up on his own! It was such a sweet moment, and everyone was so proud of Sport's achievement. The sun was shining, and the birds were chirping, making the scene even more magical. It was a beautiful reminder of how precious life can be.