19. Sleep With Me

Author POV Going On -

“You think I'm obsessed with you? No Y/n No, I love you why don't you understand that.” JungKook left her shoulder and cupped her cheeks.

“But Please sir try to understand.” Y/n sob while trying to remove his hands from her cheeks. “No, Y/n stop calling me sir I'm your JungKook, call me JungKook Y/n.” JungKook didn't like when Y/n call him ‘Sir’ he left her cheeks and again hold her shoulder. “We are perfect and best match Y/n keep this also in my mind.” JungKook said angrily, he replied Y/n's each question and answer and left her alone and went for get shower leaving Y/n alone in bedroom.

Y/n's knee suddenly collide with floor, she cry out ‘Why he's not understanding me?’ she cry out more.

End Author POV.

JungKook POV -

From inside I was happy after meeting my parents. I'm glad mom and dad both like and love Y/n. Y/n obeyed me and didn't created any drama there but maybe she already planned for this argument, her this argument ran my whole good mood. Why she can't understand one thing? Why she can't keep this in mind that she's only going to stay with me in this mantion. I don't wanted to got more angry at her so I left her alone in bedroom.

I came out from bathroom wearing my comfy clothes.

As I came out I saw Y/n. She seat on floor and her back rest on door and looking other side. I went to my cupboard and take out comfy cloth pair for Y/n. I forgot to buy regular clothes for her in morning.

 I forgot to buy regular clothes for her in morning

JungKook's Cupboard

I come near Y/n and knee down infront her while holding clothes.“Y/n go get fresh.”  I said and she looks at me then at clothes. Her puffy eyes with red nose making her looking more cute. She get up and I hand over her clothes.

“Come fast, don't make me wait long.”  I said and she nodded. She left for use bathroom and went on my bed while using phone.

End JungKook POV.

Y/n POV -

I come inside bathroom all I can do is  think, think he's really cruel, can't he even see I don't want to live with him! Ruh will be worried for me. Now I have to make plan for escape from him.