Alisa

Alisa's appearance:

Alisa is 22 years old now. At birth an angel, from the age of 18 a guardian angel, after a mortal.

She has pink-peach hair of medium length. Her eyes are purple-pink with black lines underneath them. She has a lot of freckles.

Alisa has pink and yellow makeup under both eyes, which she uses to hide the bags under her eyes that she developed when she began living a human life.

She has a piercing in her left ear and a large earring in the shape of a broken heart. She wears a necklace with a cross.

Alisa has a flat chest without any special curves, but at the same time she has long and slender legs.

Her wardrobe is dominated by pastel colors, especially pink, although she does not mind about black elements. Interestingly, although she prefers sneakers, she hates heels.

About Alisa:

Having begun to live an earthly life and faced with human needs, Alisa often suffers from lack of sleep, which leads to the appearance of bags under her eyes. She constantly wants to eat fried and sweet foods, but fortunately, she can eat without worrying about her figure. She is too lazy to take care of personal hygiene, and in general, all other earthly chores have destroyed the image of a typical ideal angel.

Hyperactive and unable to control her emotions, Alisa laughs often and can express her irritability without adjustment. At the same time, she is shy, since everything is new and unusual for her - all these human characteristics. If she accidentally crosses the line or says something unnecessary, she instantly becomes embarrassed and becomes silent.

Stubborn and ready to defend her point of view, Alisa becomes arrogant in case of success, sometimes without noticing it. However, if defeated, she becomes lost and drowns in embarrassment.

Alisa is able to laugh loudly at the dumbest jokes, creating an atmosphere of fun around her. However, when she becomes determined, her behavior changes dramatically. She adopts a cold and serious tone, reminiscent of a maniac with her facial expression and behavior. Alisa is not afraid to use her feelings and emotions to their full potential, although sometimes she herself gets lost in them.

Her earthly girlfriend's name is Sakura, but she prefers the nickname Kuro.

Alisa Features:

Alisa's hobby is dancing. She loves to move to music and express her emotions through movement. Previously, this kind of entertainment was not available to the angel.

Alisa also loves to draw. Her works are distinguished by their original style, the use of bright and unusual colors. Drawing brings her peace and the opportunity to express her feelings and thoughts.

Alisa's tastes reflect her vibrant nature. She loves combining pastel pink clothes with black tones. Alisa generally prefers eccentric outfits, in which you can see a combination of different colors and non-standard accessories.

Alisa's special feature is her ability to express emotions. She openly expresses her feelings, be it joy, irritation or embarrassment.