Allegiances

BROOKCLAN

LEADER

ROOKSTAR—a black spotted tabby tom, with short fur, and green eyes.

DEPUTY

BURNCLOUD—a chocolate and red, mackerel tortoiseshell she-cat, with short fur, and copper eyes.

MEDICINE CAT

FROSTTHROAT—a mostly white, lilac and cream spotted calico she-cat, with short fur and gold eyes.

WARRIORS

SLUGCLAW—a short haired, black she-cat, with copper eyes.

GINGERBRIAR—a red ticked tabby tom, with short fur, and green eyes.

FALCONSTRIPE—a blue tom, with short fur, and green eyes.

CRANESTREAM—a short haired, caramel classic tabby tom, with hazel eyes.

( TRAINING THRIFTPAW )

ICESTORM—a short haired, white she-cat, with blue eyes.

( TRAINING MARIGOLDPAW )

THYMEBERRY—a blue mackerel tabby she-cat, with long fur, and gold eyes.

( TRAINING SANDPAW )

RAVENHEART—a long haired, black tom, with yellow eyes.

( TRAINING IVYPAW )

APPRENTICES

MARIGOLDPAW—a apricot ticked "pseudo-tabby" she-cat, with sparse fur, and hazel eyes.

IVYPAW—a blue and cream, spotted calico-tabby she-cat, with short fur, and green eyes.

SANDPAW—a red mackerel "pseudo-tabby" tom, with short fur, and amber eyes.

THRIFTPAW—a curly haired, cream mackerel tabby tom, with green eyes.

QUEENS

BEECHSTORM—a long haired, black and red, spotted tortoiseshell-tabby she-cat, with yellow eyes.

( EXPECTANT )

ELDERS

WAXLEG—a black and red, mackerel tortoiseshell she-cat, with short fur, and hazel eyes.

SPIDERFACE—a short haired, black she-cat, with green eyes.

SOOTSTORM—a black she-cat, with short fur, and yellow eyes.

YELLOWSTORM—a long haired, red mackerel "pseudo-tabby" tom, with yellow eyes.

LAKECLAN

LEADER

SLUGSTAR—a sparse haired, black tom, with hazel eyes.

DEPUTY

BATHEART—a black spotted tabby she-cat, with short fur, and yellow eyes.

( TRAINING ROWANPAW )

MEDICINE CAT

CAMPIONFLOWER—a short haired, white she-cat, with a chocolate and red classic calico-tabby tail and ears, and blue eyes.

( TRAINING FIREPAW )

WARRIORS

STONEHEART-- a short haired, gray she-cat, with blue eyes.