All Eyes On Him~

*Ding, Ding, Ding*

"Ugh.."-N/A Says Ignoring Her Phone...

-Five Minutes Later-

*Ding, Ding, Ding* "OMG"-N/A Says Grabbing Her Phone Aggressively.

*She Gasps As She Reads Her Friends Messages*

"It's.. It's.. It's.. IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF 8TH GRADE EEEKKKK"

- N/A Says As She Rushes Out Of Bed And Runs To her Vanity Set, Sits Down And Look In The Mirror.

|| Your Probably Wondering Who I am.. HeHe!!, My Names Charlotte. But My Best Friend Calls Me Charly, Today Is The Day I'm Finally Owning The School! Do You Really NOT Know WHAT That MEANS!!!!, Here I'll Explain, Basically 8th Grade Is The Highest Grade In My Middle School!!, Which Means 8th Graders Rule The Whole School!! Or Should I Say... Only The "Popular" Kids Rule The School... Yes, My School Also Has This Title Called "Popular kids" Or Whatever That Is.. I Used To Be One Of Those "Popular Kids" Until.. ||

*Mom Barges In*

"GoodMorning, Honey. Have A Good Day, And Stop Talking To Yourself In The Mirror."-Janet, Charlottes Mom Says, As She Closes The Door And Goes Off To Work.

*Charlotte Rolls Her Eyes As She Walks To Her Door, Opening The Door And Walking To The Bathroom And Starts Brushing Her  Teeth.*

- 1 hour Later She Arrives At school After Riding The Bus -

*Charlotte Is seen Walking Around Looking For Her Friend, As She Spots Her In The Morning Gym Room. She Runs Towards Her And Give Her A Hug.*

"Omg, Your Still Short" - Lyasha Said As She Giggles And Hugs Her back.

|| Hi, Welcome Back To My 'Mind', Your probably wondering.. who is Lyasha, hehe im pretty sure some have already caught on!, SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND SILLY, hehehe. I've known Lyasha since... 6th grade!.. She's the best thing I could ever have in my life- ||

*Ding Ding Ding*

"Okay, 6th, 7th, 8th graders... That is the bell!, you all will go to your homeroom, all 6th graders go straight to your lockers. Happy first day! Let's go Bearcats!"

"I think we go this way, COME ON" - Charly says as she grabs Lyasha hand and drags her.

*Charly is bumping into people while dragging Lyasha around, leaving lyasha to feel embarrassed and say sorry to everyone.*

"Stop dragging me and slow down before we bump into one of the popular students.. I'll be afraid to have a fight on my first day of school Charly!"- Lyasha says as she stops in the middle of the hallway.

*Charly stops, also turning around super fast where her bookbag bumps into another student, but she hasn't realized*

"Aye, say excuse me next time.. TF" - N/A Says looking at Charly from the back.

*Charly turns around surprise to see it is her old friend who has taken her place and became the new popular girl*

*Charly feels offensive so she acts in a very rude manner*

"Just because your popular now doesn't mean you can boss others around, let me remind you.. if I never left the friend group you wouldn't even be in my spot"- Charly says as she walks away with Lyasha grabbing her along and turning down 200 hallway. Not looking back at her old friend at all.

*Charly stops and looks up at the number above the door*

"Room number 203, this is your stop"- Charly says as she turns around and hug lyasha

"Bye, bye see you after homeroom"-lyasha & Charlotte say while waving and walking away from each other.

*Charly begins to finish walking down hallway 200, and stops at room 202*

"Haha, we are next to each other.. I can't wait to tell her!"- Charly says as she walks into class.

*As I walk into class I spot this very handsome... Jaw dropping.. feet stopping.. boy!, I didn't know his name but I had to find out, hehe*

"Hello class, welcome to my math class! I'm your homeroom teacher! My name is Mr, Conyers And your math teacher.. you come her before homeroom bell and at the end of the day for 9, 8th.., when I say your name come get your ID card"-Mr conyers says as he starts handing out cards.

"Jacob.. come get your card, lonezz come get your card, angel come get your card"-Mr conyers says as I watch the boy I like go up to grab his ID card.

*He was just so fine.. he had nice long black curly hair.. a very perfect sharp chin!, he is wearing baggy jeans with a black hoodie and some white Nikes.. I just can't keep my eyes of of him*

"Charlotte.. Charlotte.. CHARLOTTE"- Mr Conyers says yelling my name

*I jump back to reality*

"AH, yes.. thank you!"- Charlotte says as she grabs her ID and sits back down..

~fast forward to like 2 weeks from the first day of school~

*I walk into my Ela sitting right next to my bsf, we set up our folders as we are beginning to spy on my crush.. YES, i KNOW i have a class with him.. hehe*

"Omg look at him, he is so sexy!"- I say as I look at Lyasha and she starts giggling saying ew.

"No way no way, he's looking hide HIDE"- lyasha says as I look at him.. and yes indeed he is looking.

*We begin ducking behind our folders laughing our asses off*

"Can you guys quiet down?"- says dereona as she turns around and looks at us

*We continue laughing because nobody gives af about this wannabe "popular girl" is she even a girl?, she has the culo! But not the boobs, HAHAHAH*

"I SAID QUIET DOWN"- she yells.

*I stop laughing and I put my folder down and I look at her for a good five minutes and I say*

"Don't ever yell at me for laughing... When you bene talking this whole period, I could've been telling you tah stfu"- I say as I sit back down looking at my crush as I see him laughing looking at dereona then me, how dare he looks at her first.

"It's fine don't worry about him! But it's been 2 weeks I think he definitely knows"- lyasha says patting my shoulder staring at me.

"I don't know I can't tell him yet.. well maybe I can try.. you know.. being his friend! Hehe."-i say as I smile at lyasha

*Ding Ding Ding*

"Okay guys give me your folders and books that's the bell, have fun at lunch"- miss bruening says as she collets folders and books as we walk out.

"I'ma go to my class and put my computer in my room! I'll wait for you at the lunch table"-i say to lyasha since we have different 8th and 8th periods.

*She nods as she walks off to her class to her things up aswell, after 15 mins. We are at our table eattig and giggling about angel..*

"I heard he likes Zia..."-lyasha says slowly while turning towards me.

"HE WHAT, HE LIKES ZIA?"-I shouted out so loud the lunch room went silent and stared at me.. so I started sucking and laughing with lyasha.

"Yup, now he definitely knows you like em"- she says while still laughing.

-End Of Part 1-