Chapter 1 - The Rules

First monday of August, first day of the week. Today, will also be the first day the two sections of seniors will be merged for the reason of lack of students. The G section and the B section. Ah, a lot of "firsts" today, and here I am at my room still drinking my coffee at 7:45am when homeroom starts at 8am and a 30min ETA from home to school. I stayed up late at night by playing egames after I got myself a haircut. The barber was good and my short length mid fade was fit ripped body build,  light brown skin and lazy eyes.

My school is called MCH (Metro Central High School) obviously located at the metro. In front is a highway, on the right side is a hospital owned by the school, on the left side is a Subdivision only rich people can afford, and behind it is a creek. The outside design is a bit medieval with them orange bricks and a 50 steps stair before reaching the main gate. With four floors separating each high school hierarchy. Freshmen on the ground and seniors on the 4th floor.

I am a senior this school year. Seniors are divided into two sections. B section and G section. I belong to the B section but starting today, the two sections will be merged.

As I enter the school premise, sweating after excrucating fight with the stairs. I went to the guard post washroom to wash my face before going to the classroom. I am acquainted with the guard on duty so he did not made a record of me being late. I then went on the lift to get to the 4th floor where my room is, I can not stop noticing how loud the other levels are. The school really has a lot of students aside from the seniors which only has a total of 25 students. The freshmen has 100 students divided in 4 sections, sophomore has 150 students divided into 6 sections, and junior has 75 students divided into 3 sections.

As I was a few steps away from the section B room I can already hear the homeroom teacher, Ms. Santos(25), already initiating the introduction to the newly merged section.
(Knock knock) "Good morning Ms. Santos, I sincerely apologize for being late today, there was an unexpected traffic jam on my way to school." I said lying, while bowing my head.
"You will be excused after writing a letter of why you are late today." Ms. Santos stated who was smiling and seems enjoying the merged section's introduction.

While walking at the back of the room to get to my seat, which was in the first row, last column, beside the window. I noticed my friend, Carl, laughing silently while looking at me, and pointing at my seat. He was sitting on the last row first column, diagonally opposite from my supposed to be seat. That is when I noticed that someone is sitting in my seat. I immediately went in front to ask the person sitting that it was occupied;
"Excuse me, I was supposed to be sitting there." I whispered.
"Oh, Sorry! I thought this seat was available as Ms. Santos said that we can sit at the empty chairs. Let me just pack my things and I'll go at the back" She panically answered.

"Stop flirting there love birds, we are in the middle of our introduction here." Ms. Santos shouted as the whole classroom followed up with a chant "YIIIEEE"

I hurriedly ran to the available seat in embarrassment at the back, last row, last column also near the window to avoid being teased.

"Since the love birds are excited to get to know each other, please introduce yourself Chiena" Ms. Santos shouted in excitement.

"Hi, My name is Chiena, I am 18 years of age. I like to read books, play e games and or paint in my spare time." Chiena proudly stated.

Chiena has a black hair in a messy bun, white skinned, her eyes are smiling, thick eyebrows, long eyelashes, and wears glasses. She is about 5'4" tall.
"Next up, Mr. Late, stand up and introduce yourself" Ms. Santos said.
"Hi, my name is Dan, I sleep on my spare time" My long introduction.

As the room introduction continues all the seniors gave their names and age as below:

Ms. Santos (25)
B section
Dan (18)
Carl (18)
Josh (18)
John (17)
Zayn (17)
Kyle (17)
Junn (18)
Gerald (17)
Al (17)
Ken (20)