Chocolate Milk

Over the next few days, you found yourself continuing to give Kyle the silent treatment. It's been hard, not responding to his messages and ignoring his phone calls. Your heart so badly wanted to just give in and forgive him, especially after he'd fought for you during the game against North Park. What you hadn't known was just how mad the silent treatment was driving him.

You were fine keeping yourself occupied during Thanksgiving break, your Coonstagram posts absolutely had shown that the past few days. There were multiple times where you'd taken selfies of yourself at work with Tweek behind you, not realizing you were taking a picture. There were also other selfies you'd taken of yourself in your body-length mirror in your room, showing off your outfit for the day. To Kyle, it had seemed like him being ignored had changed nothing in your life; like he didn't matter to you anymore. 

Seeing your activity on Coonstagram, his failed replies from you, he couldn't help but feel like you'd moved on. After that pained feeling in his chest had grown, he knew that he'd have to stop trying to contact you. 

Today you guys were back in school, since Thanksgiving Break was over. As usual, you went to your first period class, History. This class you'd have Stan, Kyle, Tolkien, Wendy and Butters. However, Kyle wasn't here, and neither was Butters. Seeing Kyle's empty seat was extremely off-putting for you. You had no idea why, but it caused a pit to form in your stomach, making you feel almost nauseated. 

Kyle had decided that he wouldn't be attending school today, claiming that he wasn't feeling too well. Which, wasn't a lie at all, he truly wasn't feeling well. His heart was aching him, and his emotions were all over the place. He had no grip on himself, he knew he'd just be a wreck at school. 

In an attempt to keep yourself from feeling worse, you shook your head and tried to clear your head from the thoughts to try and stop your nauseous feeling. The last thing you needed was to feel worse while at school, but ignoring the empty desk in front of you was definitely a tough task. 

You looked over at the clock on the wall behind the whiteboard. Time had barely passed, and the minutes only felt like hours. You could tell that today was going to just drag on. You rest your cheek against the palm of your left hand, which was supported by your elbow resting on your desk. Flipping over your notebook to a blank page, you dug the pencil lead deep into the clean white paper. 

Shutting your eyes, you inhaled deeply as you tried to calm yourself. Your frustration was getting to you, but you couldn't really tell why you were getting so annoyed. You exhaled slowly, before you glanced back down at the paper and trailed the lead from the pencil against the notebook. The graphite smudged under your finger, as you dragged the pencil into a circular motion. 

Now that you actually had a shape on your paper, your frustration and anger began to relieve itself, beginning to get more invested in your drawing. Squinting your eyes slightly, you began to let your hand have a mind of its own. You gave the circle chubby cheeks, and a chubby body. Accenting the chubby body was some unkempt fur, and a long fluffy tail with some tiny paws. On top of the head you drew a pair of pointy kitty ears, and gave the cutest tiny nose in between some overly-sized eyes. Whiskers were drawn on each side of the cheeks, as you drew one of the paws in an upwards motion as if the chubby cat was reaching for something. In front of the cat's paw, you drew a big coffee cup, looking like the cat was trying to knock over a big cup of coffee.

What you hadn't realized, was that you had someone watching you as you drew this mischievous chubby cat who was ready to knock over this coffee. Glancing to your side, you saw a pair of eyes on you belonging to your newer close friend, Stan. Smiling faintly at him, he hadn't realized that you caught him staring. When you stopped drawing is when he realized that you'd caught him watching.