chapter 4: outing

Wills p.o.v. 

"Will, why did you call them masters?" (Y/n) asked me, clearly confused and concerned.

"I-I get it m-mixed up s-sometimes." I lied, not wanting her to know the truth about my masters. If she found out, she might hate. 

She is the only person who treats me like this, even if she is just using me, I don't want to loose her. 

"Will, are you sure? if you need to talk somewhere else, I'll be here."

"N-no, i-it's fine." (Y/n) didn't look convinced, but she didn't keep on.

"Ok, but if you do ever need to talk, I will always here." I looked at her, her expression showing nothing but kindness.

I nodded as we continued walking. I could feel her looking at me, I didn't like reading peoples thoughts but I decided to read hers. 

'I wish he would talk, I know something is wrong but he won't tell me. He looks scared, what can I do?' I waited for her to make fun of me for being a coward.

"I know! We should go to the library! How does that sound?" I just nodded. Maby she wanted to embarrass me in front of allot of people? 

I remember when my masters and I would use to go out together, I would always mess something up, and they would laugh at me and since they where famous, everyone laughed with them.

I knew the same would happen now. I would mess something up, and (y/n) would laugh at me, Maybe she wouldn't even want to be my friend anymore! 

I didn't want to be alone again. I can't mess this up, I have to be perfect.

I looked up and saw a old building, (Y/n) started walking up the steps and I just stood there waiting for her to do her errand.

She looked at me confused then she smiled.

"You coming in?" 

"I-I'm sorry, i-I thought you w-where running a-a errand." I said scared that this was when she would laugh at me and not want to be my friend.

"Nope, I kinda just moved here a cupule weeks ago, so I don't have any plans." She said smiling.

As we walked in I saw there as no one else in here except for the Librarian. I looked around and all I saw where books! I was in awe at how many there where.

I heard (y/n) giggle, I turned to look at her. She was smiling, but this smile was different to how my masters smile. This smile was warm, and it made me felt less nervous.

"So witch books do you like reading?" She asked wile looking for a book.

"I-I don't know, really the only book I have ever liked was things not seen." I said following her. 

She stopped and turned around to look at me, I crashed into her and we both fell on the floor, me landing on top of her. 

I felt my face heating up and I got off her.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to make you fall, I was just surprised that was the only book you have ever liked!" I just nodded, not sure on how to respond. 

"It is a really good book, they actually have it in here. I read it one of the first weeks I was here." She said as she stood up.

"R-Really! I was n-never able to f-finish it. I had to d-do something and w-when I came b-back I had f-forgotten w-where I placed I-it." I said bending the truth. 

What really happened was I had to go do my chores and when I came back, the book was a pile of ashes.

"Well we can't have that!" (Y/n) said looking around.

"Hmmm... ah! Found it!"she said as she pulled out the book and handed it to me.

"Now you can finally finish it!" She said smiling, I look at her and then the book. I nervously took it and thanked her.

She pulled out a few others and we went to sit down. I started reading, it was about this boy who woke up one day and was invisible. 

He then started going outside and he meet a girl who was blind and they became friends. As soon as I finished I looked up at (y/n) who was still reading. 

I watched her face change as she read. She looked up from her book to look at me, I quickly looked down at the book in my hands. (Y/n) laughed and I glanced up at her.

(Y/n) pulled out her phone sighed and got up. I looked at her growing nervous.

"It's getting late, we should probably start to head back now." (Y/n) said as she returned her book to its home on the shelf, me doing the same.

Once the tent was in view I saw master mason waiting outside. I started growing nervous, had I done something wrong? Was he mad?

(Y/n) told us good night and left, leaving me and master mason alone out side the tent. 

——————————————

Kill: don't you dare bring me into this again...

Author: Naww fine, time skip brought to you by Bill Cipher!

Bill: What!?

——————————————

(Y/n) p.o.v.

The next morning finally arrived and I rushed over to the tent excited for the day I had planned with Will.

When I entered mason greeted me.

"Good morning (Y/n) dear, I Presume your here to see Will?"  Mason asked me, I nodded my head enthusiastically.

"Yea, speaking of will, where is he? He is usually the one waiting on me." I said as mason sighed.

"I'm sorry (y/n) dear but I'm afraid will is sick. He isn't even able to get out of the bed." Mason said as I started to get worried.

"Oh no! Can I check on him? He seemed fine last night." 

"I'm afraid not my dear, I would hate to get you sick. Why don't I let you know when he is better?" Mason asked, I nodded.

"Ok thank you, tell will I said hi and I hope he feels better." I said as I started to leave the tent. 

I hope Will is ok.

Mason's p.o.v.

I watched as she left. As soon as she was out of my site I headed to wills cell room. I opened the door and he look at me pathetically tears brimming his eyes, I just smiled at the sight.

"so," I started, walking towards the quivering pile of crap in the corner, "you think you can steal what is mine, do you?" I asked making my way towards it, the sound of my voice making it jump.

"N-n-no." It said as tears started streaming down its cheeks, I scoffed at how weak it was, the tiniest thing making it cry.

"Hmm are you sure? Because you sure are spending a lot of time with MY (y/n)."

"I-I-" it started but I cut it off.

"Why don't I show you what happens when you try and take something that is mine?" I asked grinning madly at the site before me.

———————————————-

 Welp yay another chapter done :D 

I don't know if this is good or bad so far, meh.

Also if you want something to happen, I'm up for suggestions! (As long as they are within reason!)

Anyway I think that's all for now so I'll send you off with...

Peace, love, and oboes!

(I hope someone gets that)

———————————————-