𝐥𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡᴀʏ

꧁🄿5|🄲 67꧂❨

꧁🄿5|🄲 67꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲❩

A WEEK LATER THE CULLENS HAD FOUND THEMSELVES BACK HOME IN FORKS, WITH JANE THERE AS WELL

A WEEK LATER THE CULLENS HAD FOUND THEMSELVES BACK HOME IN FORKS, WITH JANE THERE AS WELL. The blonde had traveled back with them for the wedding, which was in a week, and then she would go back to Volterra. Alec and his sister had been attached at the hip since they had gotten back to Forks, both of them spending hours just talking and the image made Rebekah smile.

And then a magazine was thrown in her face, pulling her away from the wholesome image.

Rebekah turned her glare to Alice, who matched the look with her dainty hands on her hips. “Focus, Rebekah. We have less than a week and everything must be perfect.”

“Don’t suggest going barefoot.” Bella joked from her spot on the far end of the dining table, working on invitations along with Esme. Rosalie was there as well, working on centerpieces for the table and Leah was listing off who to invite and who not to. 

“Over my dead body! My baby sister will not go barefoot on her wedding day.” Alice scoffed at the idea and then turned to look back at Rebekah. “You need to pick your dress, that way I can see if we have to alter anything before the wedding. So get to looking missy.”

“I thought Rosalie was supposed to be my wedding planner?” Rebekah whined playfully and the blonde in question laughed as she arranged the centerpiece before her.

“And steal away Alice’s happiness? I’m not that mean.” Rosalie smiled and the youngest Cullen girl shot her sister-in-law a look of betrayal. 

“Have we figured out a location for the wedding?” Jane asked as she went through a checklist, her becoming Alice’s assistant in a way. “Do we have a venue in mind?”

“I want it to be here,” Rebekah answered as she looked through the dress magazine that Alice had thrown her way. “Bella’s wedding was so beautiful and I think with the color scheme we have, it will be amazing.”

“Edward is playing the piano, correct?” Jane addressed the question to the man’s wife, who nodded - her face guarded. Bella and Jane had a tension between them that would forever remain and there was nothing no one could do to fix it. “And we have our bridesmaids?”