𝐥𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. ᴀ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ

^outfits above^

꧁🄿5|🄲68꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠❩

THE NEXT DAY CAME QUICKER THAN REBEKAH CULLEN COULD HAVE ANTICIPATED

THE NEXT DAY CAME QUICKER THAN REBEKAH CULLEN COULD HAVE ANTICIPATED. As soon as the clock struck 8 o'clock, Alice was barking orders and pointing people in all sorts of directions. The bride-to-be had been whisked upstairs by Rosalie, Jane, and Leah as the seer called the boys back to the house to get ready as well with the order of Demetri and Felix keeping Alec away from Rebekah at all costs.

It seemed the whole house had come alive, much like it had for Bella and Edward's wedding. A magical moment indeed and Rebekah smiled as she slid off her pajamas from the night before and stepped into the shower that Rosalie had prepared for her. Leah was sitting on the sink, shaving her legs, and merely shrugged when Rebekah sent her a weird look and was on the phone with Santiago - threatening or flirting with him. Rebekah never knew which one.

As the hot water ran over her body and she scrubbed her soapy scalp, Rebekah thought of what all she and Alec had gone through to get here. She recounted how she felt the first time she had seen him, how his very existence had thrown her world for a loop and vice versa.

The trials they had faced and the near-death experiences they had stood through together made her shake her head with a grin whenever she reminisced about them.

It had been a long and hard road, yes. But it was worth it in the end.

Rebekah sighed as she stepped out of the shower and took the towel Leah had offered to her. Alice would be there any minute to drag the two into the room they were using to get ready, the same one they had used when Bella and Edward tied the knot. So, for now, she took the time to dry her hair and wash her face as the nerves began to set in.

"Nervous?" Leah asked as she rubbed lotion on her now smooth legs. "Trust me, it's normal."

"I know." Rebekah sighed as she slid on the white silk robe Alice had instructed her to change into after she got out of the shower. "I'm still nervous."