so long, cousins

———

so long, [cousins]"I'm just mad as hell,'cause I loved this placefor so long, cousins"

so long, [cousins]
"I'm just mad as hell,
'cause I loved this place
for so long, cousins"

———

     GUINEVERE "GWEN" CONKLIN WAS the eldest Conklin sibling

GUINEVERE "GWEN" CONKLIN WAS the eldest Conklin sibling. She was considered rebellious, stubborn, and selfish. To Gwen, she knew she was anything but that. It was the summer after graduating high school that she began feeling more and more out of place within her family. Her dad tried to help out as he could ever since the divorce, but there was only so much he could do. Gwen had hoped that this summer would help with the emotions that ran through her, but it didn't.

     Too many secrets would come to light, relationships would be made and broken, and tensions will rise. Will Gwen be able to get through this summer at the beach house unscathed or will she be burned?

——

Hello!
I hope you liked the summary to "So Long, Cousins" (which is basically "So Long, London" from Taylor Swift's new album that dropped last night)! This fic will be a slowburn between Gwen and Conrad too so bear with me because I'm not used to writing slowburns.

What do you want to see from this fic? I know I have two Conrad Fisher fics up already, but when inspiration comes, it comes.

Also, this is dedicated to...
crimsoncosmics -dreamscaapes kaddielle xonceuponatimex Br3adb0tter