:𝟎𝟎

"𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐈𝐝𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬"

Prologue

A story in a which two of Japan's most popular people fall in love, break hearts and cause so much drama for the media to eat up

[Y/n], a name known throughout all of Japan. Especially in Musutafu where Japan's top ranked hero's reside. One hero in particular was a big fan of this idol, number 2 hero Hawks, the charming lady's man whom everyone loved. He was always such a charismatic guy, hardly ever seen with a frown. [Y/n] had known of him as well, although unlike most other single ladies in Japan she didn't care about his dating status, she had much bigger things to worry about like her next concert which was about to start. 

The lights started to dim, her openers had just finished their last song and so it was time for her to get out there and shine. This was the first concert since her break-up and the first concert including her new album, which contained 12 songs about her shitty ex. Each one getting more sad then the last but the media as well as everyone else who'd heard about the break-up loved reading about the drama. Aki, [Y/n]'s ex had cheated on her with a random model who was rising in fame, it was a low-blow and everyone wanted to know every detail. After being together for 3 years people assumed the next step for the previously famous couple would've been marriage but all that ended with it was a heart break and record topping album. 

The album topped the charts at #26 within the first 2 weeks of being out, the break up was already over 7 months ago but the pain still felt fresh, of course as they'd been together for 3 years and had known each other way longer, but there was no time to dwell on memories because that's just what they were, memories. 

Pumped up music began to play, a white light shined in the middle of the stage as [Y/n] ran in from the backstage into the light, welcoming everybody to her show. 

"Hello Musutafu!" A loud eruption of cheers began and the crowd went wild over her two words. 

"I'm so happy to be back in my home town to perform my newest album!! Are you ready for it?" Everyone was going ballistic, men were shirtless with the words 'I ❤️ [Y/n]' written on their chests, women were jumping up and down screaming as loud as they could for the idol, others had signs with supportive words, some had light sticks that were sold at the merch stand before the show. 

"Alright everyone, I think you've waited enough..let's start the show!" With that the lights went dark and all that could be heard was [Y/n]'s voice singing the first verse of her new song. Suddenly the lights flashed on and all eyes went on her, the camera's were focused on her every expression and movement.

Not far from the stadium in which the concert was being held, Pro hero Hawks was doing his nightly rounds, crime was slow today and it was probably due to the big concert being held not far from where he was. Although he wasn't a 'crazed fan' of the idol he did consider himself a fan, her songs were catchy and he would always listen to her whenever he was free and so Hawk's decided it wouldn't be such a bad idea of him to tune into the live stream of the concert. Crime was slow and knew he was good enough at his job to take a quick break. Finding the nearest building he landed on top, brushing off any dust his jacket may have had on it and pulling out his phone, he set everything up and listened to her starting to sing.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐧

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒚 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕!!

If you guys have any feedback or suggestions for me please don't be nervous, leave a comment and tell me what you think and thank you for reading!!