:𝟎𝟏

•°. *࿐

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?"

A final applause was heard throughout the stadium; the concert had ended. Beads of sweat dripped down [Y/n]'s face, holding her microphone above her head, slightly waving to all her fans. The crowd's cheers slowly died down as their beloved idol exited the stage, all the lights turning back on as to signal it was time for everyone to go home. 

"Good job out there Miss," A member of stage production said to [Y/n] handing her a water bottle and a rag to wipe her face with.

"Thanks," Was all [Y/n] could say, before her manager came up to her. Osuke was a taller man, always wearing sunglasses, even in the dark which to be honest most people always found strange. Normally dressed semi-formal, he wanted to look his best no matter what, as he represents one of the currently biggest artists in Japan.

"Amazing as always [Y/n]! Everyone loved it, we need to set up a tour as soon as possible!" He looked at the singer, his smirk was wide knowing that this was going to make him a lot of money. "I say he we do a world tour! Start here, go to Europe a bit, travel across the globe and visit America, and even some Latin countries. I'm sure they'd love you!" 

"Why don't I stay in Japan a bit longer?" [Y/n] asked the man. She looked back at him to see he stopped walking with her, she knew he didn't like that idea. "I mean, don't you see how much they love me here? Sure we could travel but think about expanding my name here first?" he looked at her a bit confused but nodded his head slightly. 

"Fine I'm listening," 

"Well if I grow more in Japan wouldn't that make more people want to see me when we do finally do a world tour?" Frankly [Y/n] didn't want to travel, she'd much rather stay and relax a bit. Ever since her new album came out there has hardly been a moment of rest for the idol herself. Every minute of her day has been consumed with making music videos, going to studios to record and practice vocals, dance training and press prep, it would be nice to stay in Japan a bit and just have a little fun, maybe even go to a club and party.

"You know what, I love it!" Responding quickly to [Y/n] request. "We'll stay in Japan a bit and we can set up more concerts here and there and some meet ups for fans, that'll keep you in the spot light till we decide on the world tour," Osuke kept on talking and at some point began talking to himself about how everything would be set up. This was great though [Y/n] thought, finally they could stay in one place and Osuke would be busy setting up everything this meant possibly more free time, maybe even meeting new people.

Without even noticing Osuke had went off somewhere, probably to make some phone calls and set up meet and greets at local places nearby. Whatever he was doing [Y/n] didn't care, in fact she took this as an opportunity to go outside and take a few breath of fresh air. Taking a quick look around [Y/n] went to the nearest fire exit, stepping out she made sure the door would be able to open up and let her back in. The second she was outside the cold air hit her, a slight shiver went up her spine, it didn't bother her much yet though; she was sweating earlier so the heat was still all over her body. 

Ignoring how cold it truly was outside [Y/n] sat down on the steps of the exit, she took her phone out and went through some of her social media, nothing new had really happened, but one tag caught her attention, '[Y/n] x Aki cheating scandal' you've got to be joking, [Y/n] thought to herself.