Chapter three ~ sonics room

Shadow pov

as sonic pulled me to his room I started to get really hard
...at the room...
we got to the room and it was nicer then i imagined "ok we're here....now fucking kisss me I'm going to be on your lap baby" sonic said so I shrugged and took him on my lap as I forcefully kisss him making my tongue go deep and he keeps moaning it turns me on I then laid him down on the bed and started to reveal my dick it was big and thick "may i?" I say panting asking to fuck him "yes" he also say panting I then enters his asshole and kept on slamming myself violently hitting his G-spot making sonic moan every time and he even started to scratch my back sure it hurted but it was ok sonic did it and I'm fucking him to the point of him exploding "sh-sha...shads~ your...going...to..hard...please...stop..." I hear Sonic's plea so I immediately stopped "what's wrong dear you don't like it? Are you feeling uncomfortable?" I say worrying he was uncomfortable with me "n-no n-no it felt great...but...please slow down a little.." sonic then begs so i then started to move again and this time I slowly at a normal pace I was fucking lost I then picked him up and slammed him down on my cock I saw he rolled his eyes at the back of his head and he started to then yell moan "harder!! Shadow!!! Please!!" So I listen and started to violently fuck him again only this time I made sure to be careful and he asked for it my skin and his skin clapping in every thrust it felt great to be inside him I loved him...

Sonic pov

I was getting violently fucked by shadow I can't speak anymore but I'm holding on his neck screaming out moans it was rough but I liked it my face was all red and huffy and his face was the same. I shedded tears on how hard he was pounding me but the tears was never because of uncomfortable feelings but before I knew it shadow then cummed inside me "sh-sh-shadow?" I said realizing what did he do "yea" shadow said panting "did...you...just...c-cum?" I struggled to talk but I managed to get out the words "yea?" Shadow replied back "u-ughh I'm gonna be so uncomfortable" I say barely breathing "dear breathe in and out I'll clean you up" he said so I took a breathe in and out as he cleaned me up he released a huge load so it was some time to clean me up

after

after cleaning me up shadow then cuddled with me we were both naked and comfortable under the covers and cuddling it was a dream and I fell asleep in his arms while he also fell asleep...