Chapter One: Pilot

Hey, I'm Lana..
NO, of course, my name is not actually Lana- this is just so you don't figure out who I am. Leave the "spy" shit to the professionals. Let's continue.

Lana Rain Montgomery is my full name, I grew up with both my mom and my dad Vanessa and James and one older brother James Jr. Me and my Brother didn't really get close until I turned 13 and during the pandemic we spent everyday together.. My parents and I are really close actually, because most kids in my generation are not like that. My family is VERY broken but you'll figure that out later.

Let's start with the basics,
MIDDLE SCHOOL...
I hated middle school. If you knew who I was you wouldn't even believe how I was treated back then. I was never really liked by people much and I never quite understood why (there is truly never a reason why it's just projection) . I've been to multiple middle schools. However, I'm going to start with the first one.

let's start with William Wilkins Middle School I was a scholar student such a teacher's pet and loved school.  I did everything right. at least I was being told I did.. I had gross motor delays as a child and I was premature so my brain wasn't developed all the way. Which I did know, but I didn't think it showed. so that was something I struggled with. I had a best friend though. Her name was Amerie. and she was light skin, short and chubby with long curly hair. I loved Amerie so much and at  the time my mom wasn't letting me go anywhere. I guess it's because she was trying to protect me. Well It was her way of trying... but I was always allowed to Amerie's house.

Yeah, so- you know how there's always the best friend and the Bully..? well, my bully's name was Nia. Nia was a black girl with short hair, and at the time she was taller than me. she was the ULTIMATE middle school bully. she did things like spitting my face and she would always try to tell the teachers that it was me, but my teacher knew me and they knew her and she was mean to EVERYONE. come to find out she didn't like me because her mom didn't like me. Her mom didn't like me because my mom beat her ass when they were younger.

I don't really remember much about middle school, but one middle school I do remember is Mountrie Middle School. Which was in a WHOLE different state than I previously lived in. I had two best friends. India and Camille. Camille was the first friend I made when I got there and she was a really good student and a really good kid. She was black and she always wearing a ponytail.  WHEN I TELLL YOU this school caused me the worst childhood trauma in my LIFE. I was getting made fun of by this girl named Lynn my first day of school because my hair was freshly flat ironed and it "poofed" up because.. you know.. School starts in the summer and you know.. HUMIDITY. She says walking behind me in line "who's mom lets their kid to school with her hair done" .. I really should have been like "who's in the 6th grade still wear baby beads in her hair" but I didn't. My dad always told me never to stoop to their level.

Fast forward to the middle/end of the year I did at Mountrie. I was going through a very depressive time in my life and I all I needed was someone to TRUST (keep in mind I said that) and talk too. And like I said, I had Two best friends. Me and Camille stayed friends the whole year however, me and India had some ups and downs and around this time we weren't getting along. Yet she was still there for me when I needed her... Well, at least I thought

I had told India everything that was going on and why I felt that way, and even about my self harm. And she was there for me and somewhat related. She came from a broken home way worse than mines. I had told her I was taking a couple days off of school in those days. My mom got my hair done and my nails done to try to cheer me up when those days are over. My mom asked if I wanted to go back to school, I said sure, when I came back, everyone knew my situation...

TO BE CONTINUED.

hopefully I can teach you how to survive hs 💋