Chapter 1

Author Note:

It's so short, but at least it's something of a start-
Idk if I'll finish this, we'll see how much motivation I can pull through with TT

--

His hot breath fanned across Fara's face, the brunette straddled Fara's hips, lazily throwing his arms around his neck.

Fara could only grip the younger's waist so he didn't fall, his ears blushing a faint red while his face remained its typical gray.

"What are you doing?" he asked in a drunk-like manner, turning away from the smaller man, who smiled his signature smile.

The other man cocked his head, an act that reminded Fara of a sly cat, and asked, "Why?"

He leaned in closer, forehead pressing against Fara's own, his eye heavy with coyness, "Aren't you the one who wanted me?"

Fara swallowed thickly, molten sun eyes staring intently into his own magma red ones. He downcasted his own eyes.

"Oti..."

Before Fara could say anything else though, Oti crashed their lips together, warm pomegranate sweetness meeting bitter molasses.

Fara tensed, his eyes going wide, before his eyes fluttered shut, their lips melting together as he kissed the boy back.

They fought, Oti taking every harsh lick from Fara with his own sharp biting ones, Fara's truffle black hair messy from the opalescent hands running through the strands.

Oti broke the liqueur rich kisses with both of them panting breathlessly, before attacking Fara's open neck, nipping harshly with each bite, and soothing each red mark with peppery-light kisses.

Oti panted heavily into Fara's ear, tightening his arms delicately around Fara's neck.

Both men's faces were red in the dim lighting, and Fara's eyes shifted back to wam pools of sun.

Oti smiled softly, his red tinted checks flushed an even prettier royal red, whispering something Fara was only just able to make out:

"If you want me, then have me".

-

Fara sprung awake, sweat pooling down his skin, tongue stuck to the top of his mouth.

What.

Was.

That.

He could still feel his heart pounding in his chest, breath still erratic.

He ran a large hand through his hair, taking a deep breath to try to calm himself.

What the fuck.

He's never had a wet lucid dream like that before, hell, he never even had a lucid dream before!

Wait,

He lifted his comforter corner up and looked down, groaning at what he saw.

Fara couldn't believe this.

He got hard from a dream.

A wet dream, but a dream still.

The worst part was?

The dream was about his younger brother's best friend.

His younger brother who was ten years younger than him.

The same best friend who was also ten years younger than him that Fed had brought home to introduce to Fara five years ago.

End

Word Count: 433