*~*

Analie sighed as her gaze faltered away from the huge windows she had been staring out of all night

Analie sighed as her gaze faltered away from the huge windows she had been staring out of all night. She traced the red canopy above with her eyes as a jittery smile graced her lips in anticipation of today. Today was Analie's first day in Hogwarts. She couldn't believe it. She had been awaiting this for years waving goodbye to all her siblings as they boarded the train and set off to this magical castle. She prayed all along counting down the days till she would wake up everyday in this said castle. The day had arrived it seemed and she couldn't be more excited. So much so she hadn't gotten a wink of sleep all night as she played out all the possible scenarios that could take place today.

Sighing she gave up on the hope of getting any sleep causing the blonde haired little girl whose arms she was occupying to unconsciously hug her tighter to her body. 

Layla and Analie had ended up in the same bed cuddling each other in seek of comfort upon growing home sick last night. The two girls had stayed up hugging each other breathless and promising each other a home forever in their friendship. The kids genuine promises and pure heart had painted a core memory that to the lack of their knowledge would be reminisced multiple times throughout the lifetime together they would spend. 

Last night Percy had stumbled upon their mess of tangled limbs when he had sought out to check up on little Analie after his head boy duties and couldn't hold back a adoring smile. His heart leaped in joy as he saw the two innocent children had forged a pure friendship through their sincere and innocent intentions of loving the other with all their hearts in such a short period of time. 'Childhood' he thought to himself acknowledging how unblemished one was.

Back in current time Analie could be spotted carefully trying to navigate herself out of Layla's arm without waking the girl up. Upon much difficulty and with only a small whine from a half asleep Layla which almost gave Analie a heart attack she somehow had managed to successfully escape the girl's tight hold.

Putting on her fluffy slippers she silently trudged out of the dorm room and down to the common room where she could spot only a few housemates out as it was extremely early in the morning a few hours ahead of schedule for classes to start. She smiled at a fifth year witch who had been staring at her with a small smile and wished her a good morning making the said senior grin at the polite little girl and coo back a good morning. The older girl beckoned Analie towards them with a comforting smile causing Analie smile back and approach her. 

"I'm Olivia" The witch introduced herself while offering Analie a handshake.

"Analie. It's nice to meet you" She replied with a excited smile as she shook the older girls hand.

"And this nerd is my friend Oliver Woods" Olivia said motioning to the boy beside her hunched over what seemed like quidditch strategies. The boy looked up upon hearing his name and gave the redhead a polite smile. 

"Nice to meet you" He nodded toward her a little confused on where she had come from as he was to indulged in the book he was reading to notice her before.

"You as well" Analie replied with a slight giggle at puzzled face.

Olivia awed at the adorable girl ruffling her hair causing Analie to flush red at the attention she was receiving. 

"First year?" Oliver asked causing her to nod. " Why are you up so early?" He questioned a little concerned.

"I couldn't sleep. I was too excited" Analie admitted causing both the friends to chuckle as they remembered their days too. Olivia had found herself in a similar situation 5 years ago and had met Oliver who was experiencing the same. That's coincidently how their friendship started.

Analie tilted her head to the side curiously at their laughs causing them to excitedly tell her the story on how they met. Analie enjoyed falling into easy conversation with the two older student as she huddled into a ball beside Olivia. Time seemed to pass by in a blink as the sun rose illuminating the common room in a bright yellow glow. Analie immediately perked up wanting to go explore the beautiful bright grounds she caught sight of through the large windows. Deciding she can as she still had a lot of time till breakfast she quickly bid the two goodbye and skipped outside flashing a grin to all the passerbys.

She ran down the stairs her dress flowing behind her almost magically as she giggled to herself due to the wind peppering her face in kisses. She paused her breath catching in her throat as she reached the ground. The endless field littered with thousands of colorful flowers looked breathtaking specially with the sun rise painting the sky in beautiful orange hues. Her face broke out in a grin that seemed to widen when she caught sight of a familiar boy sleeping on the grass.

"Kairo" She called out excitedly causing the boy to smile unconsciously upon hearing her voice. 

She ran to him excitedly as he stood up awaiting her presence. 

"I'm surprised Ana. You woke up this early? I thought we would have to carry you to classes everyday" He teased referring to her love for sleep he had discovered in the little time he knew her. Analie had a tendency to take a nap anywhere in any position possible. She shamelessly preached her hobby announcing that sleep is the best part of life all the time. 

"Uhm excuse you i woke up hours ago" She pouted at him a little breathless after sprinting to him.

"Sure sure i believe you" He mocked her causing her to glare at him. Smirking he tickled her side causing her to squeal and laugh. His smirk widened and a evil glint captured his eyes at that.

"You're ticklish" He remarked menacingly as she cowered back.

"No no no. Don't you dare" She pleaded stumbling backwards.

She screamed as he started walking towards her and broke out into a sprint. Kairo laughed running after her as he shouted out at her to be careful. Analie rushed between the trees tripping over the branches multiple times causing Kairo to quicken his pace and tackle her to the ground. They rolled down the hill their laughter echoing along side the birds beautiful song. Analie rolled down from above kairo to her back as he had positioned her on top to soften her landing.

"Not fair" She whined. "You have long legs"

"I don't have long legs you're just short" He said shrugging letting his head fall to the side so he could look at the curly haired redhead who was looking up at the sky with a large smile.