Obtaining the Vial

╔══❀•°❀°•❀══╗

Ik-Soo Prayer

•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

In the heart of a lush forest, where the trees whispered ancient secrets and the air hummed with the energy of mystic forces, there stood a solitary figure on the edge of a cliff. His name was Ik-Soo, a humble priest known for his gentle nature and his propensity for stumbling over his own feet.

With his eyes closed in fervent prayer, Ik-Soo murmured incantations to the dragon gods, beseeching them for guidance and wisdom. His hands clasped tightly around a simple wooden staff, his weathered robes billowing in the breeze.

As he uttered the sacred words, a shimmering light enveloped him, casting a halo of ethereal radiance around his form. It was then that a voice, ancient and resonant, echoed through the air, carrying the weight of centuries past.

"Ik-Soo," it intoned, its timbre commanding attention. "You have been chosen to fulfill a sacred task."

Startled, Ik-Soo opened his eyes to behold a vision of divine splendor dragons, its scales gleaming like burnished gold, its eyes alight with otherworldly wisdom.

"What task do you bestow upon me, great one?" Ik-Soo asked, his voice trembling with awe.

The dragon's gaze bore into his soul, as if searching for something deep within. "A princess of the next realm is needed to help our warriors, however she will seeks to change her destiny," it explained, its voice a symphony of echoes. "A needed desires to alter the color of her appearance will come in handy, to reflect the true nature of her spirit."

Ik-Soo listened intently, his heart swelling with a sense of purpose. "How may I aid her in this endeavor?" he asked, his voice filled with determination.

With a graceful sweep of its wings, the dragon extended a clawed talon towards Ik-Soo, revealing a vial filled with a shimmering liquid. "This elixir," it explained, "is a gift from the dragon gods themselves. It holds the power to change the hue of one's eyes, imbuing them with the essence of her own dragon warriors."

Ik-Soo accepted the vial with trembling hands, his eyes wide with wonder. "I will deliver this gift to the princess," he vowed, his voice ringing with conviction.

"However please be advised, that the vial must not get wet. For which it will lose the balance of now and then."

And with a final nod of approval, the dragon vanished into the mists, leaving Ik-Soo alone on the cliff's edge, his heart ablaze with the fire of destiny.

With a newfound sense of purpose, Ik-Soo set forth on his journey, his clumsy gait transformed into a determined stride. For he knew that he had been chosen by the dragon gods themselves to change the course of a princess's fate, one drop at a time.

╚══❀•°❀°•❀══╝