Satoru Gojo // 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 [❤️‍🔥]

-!! Gender never specified 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-

Satoru Gojo liked dawn. Dawn was when the sun came up. Dawn was when everyone woke up. Dawn was when pawns were made useful and moves were made.

He disliked the mornings. The mornings were when people were at their weakest. The mornings carried insolence. The morning was when he was 'weakest'.

Noon was his favorite. Noon was when the sun was at its highest. Noon was when it was hottest. Noon was when everyone else lagged behind and he was the most powerful.

Satoru Gojo enjoyed dusk. Dusk was when the darkness fell. Dusk was when people grew tired and stopped operating. Dusk was when the sun, finally tired, fell from the sky.

Midnight, however, was for you. Midnight was when cruel, bloodstained hands caressed up your thigh, shaking slightly in anticipation. Midnight was when cold, soft lips adorned your trembling body in love and affection. Midnight was when you came undone by the tender touch of the cruelest monster.

His fingers twined in your hair, his arms sliding down in place as he shows you yours. Words of dark sin flow like sweet honey from his lips. It is from the same sin, that you are on your knees. You bend in the positions that pleasure him the most, feeling him worship your body as you do a God.

His name tumbles from your lips. Over and over, the sweetest caress. A velvet tongue slides over your body. Endlessly blue eyes devour your body whole.

His features are hard, but his touch soft and sweet. The sin pleasurably flows from his body to yours, the hottest of burns. You're drowned in it, completely intoxicated by his poison that you've so willingly taken.

The taste of skin and champagne are on his tongue, though he doesn't mind. He gently holds you down, soft and tender as ever. Hands run through his hair pleadingly, done only when he is.

Night falls, and so do you in sheets and the utter mess of forever. Silky fingers undo and untie the very threads that hold you together. Fingers of sin and lust trail up your body and caress your face. Fingers of silk and sweetness open you up to fill you with the promises of love and affection. Lips of delight whisper pleasurable nothings in your ear. The words slide in and inside your body, seeping into your bones. Shivers are easily broken under his delicate touch.

It was here, at this time, when the sun would fall and with it any sense of innocence. Romance was far gone from whatever these moments were. However, he is demanding and rough, yet oh so sweet and tender at the same time. Pleasurable cries of sin were easily coerced from your soft lips, and soon devoured near-after.

Yes, it was here, at the darkest time of night, where sin and delight reigned in a tedious scale of desire and need- The exact scale Satoru Gojo knew how to manipulate oh so well.

It was this time of night where you were completely undone, pliant by the hands you knew so well. Dusk, as you both knew, would have to wait.

-

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of you, pretty baby"