ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚: 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 & 𝕎𝕙𝕠 𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕟 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕝?

𝟛𝕣𝕕 𝕆𝕍

Keeping her pregnancy a secret was pretty easy. She had a noticeable bump so she put an enchantment on herself. Her nausea only came when she smelled or ate something she didn't like. She was showing so early because she found out she's 2 months pregnant with twins...yeah there are two in there, which honestly didn't shock her much because she's a twin herself.

She was so excited and couldn't wait to tell Alastor after they returned from Heaven. She was trying to get ready, but her mate was being difficult.

"Darling, do you really need to go? I mean does Charlie need you to go?" Alastor asks while the princess puts on her pearl choker. Melione giggled at her mate's protests of her going to Heaven. This is exactly why she didn't tell him. He already didn't like it when they were a part and she hasn't even left yet.

"Yes, I need to go hun. This is a diplomatic meeting, and as the Heir to Hell, I have to go. But I'm not going just because I have to, I'm going because Charlie needs me and Vaggie there for support," Melione says while getting up from her vanity and grabbing her bag full of essentials and a few other things. "And besides, you need to go check on your territory. You've been away too long and some need to be reminded that the Radio Demon is still in charge," she purrs while caressing his cheek.

Alastor growls in defeat, knowing that his beloved mate is right. Placing his hand on her cheek and the two leaned their foreheads together. "Just promise me you'll be careful. And try not to cause trouble," Alastor says with a playful grin. The Princess rolls her but giggles and kisses him in reassurance. Alastor kisses back and pulls her into his lap. "When do you leave?" Alastor growls when Melione grazes her teeth on his mark.

Melione giggles and stares at him with hot pink eyes while unbuttoning his shirt. "We have two hours," she purrs and Alastor grabs her by the throat, kisses her hard, and flips them over so she's lying in the bed. "That's all I need," Alastor grins.

** 𝟙𝕙𝕣 & 𝟛𝟘𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣**

The two got dressed...again and made their way downstairs to wait for Charlie and Vaggie. Alastor sat on the couch with Melione on his lap as she texted Loona. She was asking if Melione wanted to go to one Bee's party with her in the Gluttony Ring. Sadly she had to decline because she would be in Heaven. Her Uncle also texted her asking if she could sing at his club next week which she agreed to.

Suddenly the front door to the hotel slammed open and an exhausted Angel came in. "Oh, fuck," Angel huffs and Niffty pops out of the flower pot by the door. "You look messy! What happened to you?" She questions. "It's who happened to me. And the answer is everyone. Twice!" He says and walks over to the couch across from Alastor and Melione. "Val had me working sixteen hours straight on a fucking whim. The absolute dick bag is just mad Mel put him in his place months ago," Angel says while cracking his back and flopping on the couch.

Suddenly the wall explodes as Charlie and Vaggie come down. "Arghh! What the fuck is with that wall?" Angel says as the red smoke starts to clear, revealing a Cyclops demon. "What up, hoes!" Cherri Bomb says with a laugh causing Angel and Melione to smile in shock. "Ho-Holy shit, Cherri Bomb? Long time no see baby," Angel says and she hops inside. "Ahhhh Cherri!" Melione says with excitement walking over to them leaving Alastor to pout on the couch.

"Angie, ya bitch! You've been texting me depressing shit all day figured you, me, and Mel could tear shit up like old times. It's been fuckin' forever! Here hold this" Cherri says and hands Charlie the bomb she had. "Ah! Oh my God, oh my god!" Charlie exclaims not sure what to do with it. Vaggie then takes it from her. "Nope, gimmie that," Vaggie says, throwing the bomb through the hole in the wall.