Feelings (ZORO)

'means' thinking
"means" Talking

                        Curly Brows and I go to the supermarket in the townsquare of Dressrosa. As we’re walking around the town square, Curly Brows gets distracted along with the crowd of people. On the stage there is a senorita doing a dance. I look over to him, seeing heart’s in his eyes as I suddenly feel a tug pulling on my heart. Before walking away I grab the back of his shirt collar and drag him away from the crowd “What the Hell mosshead” Curly Brows says. He grabs my wrist yanking it from his collar of the shirt, I let go and look at him. “Listen, I know the lady was pretty or whatever but if you haven’t forgotten we have a mission of getting stuff off the list, So we can’t have your ass getting distracted” I say as I grab the cart walking away to continue the list. He catches up to my side to put things in the cart that is on the list ‘This Jackass straying from the list for a woman dancing, pathetic. Yet what was that strange tug on my heart when curly brows looking at the woman dancing, I mean he does it all the time so why is it bothering me now’ I question myself in my head. After grabbing everything on the list we start to make our way back to the ship or known as the Sunny.
Before we can even get close to the docks Curly Brows tries to flirt with the women, Which starts to irritate me in the most annoying way ever. I start to leave curly Brows to the women by the docks as I bring the cart with me, yet as I ever do so my heart starts to get that tugging feeling again. “Hey mosshead, wait up” Erocook says as he catches up to me. “What the hell mosshead? I told you to wait up” Sanji says, “Listen, the captain and the crew are waiting for us and I would rather not deal with Nami’s wrath. Plus I also rather not deal with your curly eyebrowed ass flirting with every woman you see” I say. Continuing to walk back to the ship in silence “I get it mosshead, It’s just being stuck with you is quite boring when we're not fighting and I think I prefer us fighting” Love Cook says as we make it up to the platform of the ship. I slightly look up making that mistake only to see Sanji’s thick ass in front of me making me blush ‘Damn what an ass he has on- wait what am I thinking right now? Me and him are just shipmates or crewmates but I can’t deny he has a thick one’ I think as I set the cart down on the dock and walk away to the crowsnest. In the crowsnest I start my usual activities of working out, however my mind continues to go to Love Cooks ass. “DAMN IT” I loudly shout in anger as my heart rapidly beats faster than it has before. I stopped my usual workout to go to the kitchen to grab a bottle of rum, only to see Robin and Sanji in the kitchen. I start to feel that strange tug on my heart again, “Robin-chan” Sanji says as he makes a dessert for the women and snacks for us men. ‘I want him- wait no that's possessive and quite pathetic of me… He has the right to pursue anyone he wants… So why do I feel so possessive over him and jealous? Is it possible I may like Love Cook?’ “FOOD'S READY” Sanji yells out past me. The crew comes from behind me to get the meal Erocook has made, I join in and eat along with them. When finished later I help out with the dishes, yet Love Cook tries to stop me but knowing it is futile he helps out. After doing the dishes we head to the lower bunker to sleep.