第 1 部分

"Wake up, wake up!" A voice of surprise and joy came from his ears. Gao Yuan slowly opened his heavy eyelids. There were overlapping images in front of his eyes, which were blurry. He blinked his eyelids hard a few times, and then He could see clearly that there were several faces above his head, and all of them had a look of surprise on their faces.

Is he still alive? How is it possible? Although Gao Yuan's mind seems to be very slow after he has just woken up, he knows that he has no reason to survive after being shot several times and hitting vital parts. He is proficient in fighting and killing, and he has no control over his body. The damage suffered is clear.

His eyes moved slowly, and everything in the room came into view one by one. The large wooden bed with hollow carvings, the thick curtains, and the large wooden carved windows, the bright sunlight was shining through the gaps. Come in and stand in front of the bed. The one closest to you is a middle-aged man's face in the shape of a king. With tears in his eyes, he looks extremely sad. A teenage child is lying on the edge of the bed. A little further away, a The young woman was holding the corner of the curtain, and the curtain was shaking constantly. She looked extremely nervous. Near the window, an old man with gray hair was holding a medicine box, and seemed to be about to turn around and leave. Beside the door was a middle-aged woman who looked to be in her early forties.

Who are they? Why don't I recognize any of them? Where are I? Why am I not dead? Gao Yuan's mind is a mess, and he desperately wants to understand the situation he is in, but he can't find anything.

"Brother Gao is awake, Brother Gao is awake!" The teenage boy's face was full of surprise, and he slapped the edge of the bed with both hands, shouting, "Brother Gao is awake, Brother Gao, the doctor said you are dead, I I knew you wouldn't die!"

"Doctor Qiu, come here quickly, Gao Yuan is awake!" The middle-aged man wiped the tears from his eyes and looked at Gao Yuan who opened his eyes in disbelief. After a while, he finally came to his senses, and his face suddenly showed a look of ecstasy. shouted.

The old man with gray hair and wrinkled face dropped the medicine box in his hand to the ground. He ran to the bed with a shocked face, stared at Gao Yuan with wide eyes, and kept muttering: "How is it possible? How is it possible? He is obviously dead. , how come you're alive again?"

"Doctor Qiu, you are the best doctor in Fufeng City. How did you do this? Didn't you say that Gao Yuan was dead? He is obviously still alive, so why didn't you come over for treatment quickly?" the middle-aged man shouted in a deep voice. There was a touch of majesty in it.

"Yes, yes, Mr. Lu, I will try my best, I will try my best!" the old man said in panic.

"It's not about trying your best, but it's about determination. If Gao Yuan dies again, you won't be able to stay in Fufeng City!" the middle-aged man said coldly.

"Yes, yes!" The old man's face grew bigger and bigger in Gao Yuan's eyes.

Who are they? Gao Yuan looked at these unfamiliar faces and tried to recall them over and over in his mind, but he couldn't remember them at all. His life was very simple, he practiced martial arts, fought, made money, and then found a place to have a carnival and relax. for a moment, and then repeated the previous process. Rolling his eyes, he looked at the surrounding environment. His eyes widened wider and wider, and he became more and more confused. Finally, his head tilted and he fainted again.

His coma once again plunged the room into panic.

The doctor surnamed Qiu's face was even more nervous, and big beads of sweat fell down. Just now he said that Gao Yuan was completely dead, and he picked up the medicine box and was about to leave, but immediately, this guy woke up. This shows that I misdiagnosed myself and delayed the treatment time. It would be fine if I were an ordinary person. The problem is that there is a person in this room who can make me unable to stay in the city anymore with just one word. Stretch out your hand and grasp the pulse of Gao Yuan's left hand. , but his eyes are getting bigger and bigger. When he checked Gao Yuan's pulse before, it was clear that there was no pulse at all, but now, it is beating more and more vigorously.