Chapter 3

IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS CHAPTER!

Enjoy;)

***
Sofia's POV:

My makeup was done to perfection. My face was caked with the heavy makeup, and my hair was left loose with curls behind my back.

I don't think I have ever looked this pretty.

While doing my makeup, the woman told me her name was Claire and she has worked here for some couple years.

"Now the dress" I heard her mumble and turned around to see a beautiful, black dress held by her hands. It had a low cut in the end.

But it looked so fancy. Am I going to some wedding or what?

"This is very beautiful, but...isn't it like a little extra?"

"This is what they brought for you. This was chosen by the boss." She answered.

The boss?! What the hell?

I just nodded and took the dress from her, walking to the dressing room. I took off my old clothes, and put on the dress.

The dress fit perfectly. My curves showing.

It wasn't that long. But not that short either.

I walked out of the dressing room, and looked over to Claire. She looked me up and down and smiled.

"You look gorgeous" She said and I gave her a small smile.

"Thank you." I was trying my best to push my Russian accent back. I didn't want anyone to find out I was Russian.

Or it'd be game over for me.

You have the heels here. Put them on. I'm going to inform them you're ready.

She said and I took a deep breathe nodding my head. I took the heels and put them on. The were quite sexy heels.

They were black with black straps.

I looked like a fucking mob bosses wife.

As soon as I put the heels on, the door got opened revealing the scary man. He looked me up and down and nodded his head to Claire.

She stood by his side, and looked at me giving me a small smile.

"Let's go" He said and grabbed my arm, taking me out of the room.

I winced when I felt his nails dig into my skin.

"Stop fucking moving" He scowled and I glared at him.

"We'll I can't do that with those heels you gave me." He looked down at my talk heels and cursed under his breath.

"I don't give a fuck." He muttered and continued dragging me through the halls.

Bastard.

Soon we were in front of a black SUV. I stared at him in confusion.

"Get in" He said pushing me through the car.

"I took a sharp breathe getting annoyed as I got inside of the car.

He got inside himself, sitting beside me. A little far away. I just ignored him as I stared through the window. I wish I could meet Gina now. I miss her so much.

And before I knew it, tears burned my eyes.

What have I done to deserve this life?

I pushed my tears back, glancing at the weirdo beside me. How can someone so good looking, be so evil? He had tattoos painted all over his skin.