COMFORT | RAYNE

FLUFF | LIME

[ READER AS TSUZUMI/ SUZU ]

~

I WAS ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY ATTEND CLASS due to the siscon’s help.

Of course i heard a bit of nagging from the teacher, but was forgiven since i was still new.

After transferring here a few months ago, my school life had been pretty decent. It was fun, mysterious, and i overall experienced the normal school life i so desired.

Classes had ended, and even though Mash and his gang tried to invite me to hang out, i respectfully refused since i still had urgent matters to attend to.

“Someone’s going to visit me today, you see. Maybe next time. ” I smiled at them apologetically.

~

“To think that you’d seriously study here. Outrageous. ” A scoff escaped his lips, and i immediately laughed at his comment.

“Why? Is it bad? ” I asked, sitting on the bed beside him.

“I wonder what kind of bribery Sir Austin used on you to go here. ” Rayne, one of my few friends, flicked my forehead as he asked that question.

Due to his unexpected action, i ended up falling over the bed while covering my forehead in pain.

“Ow, ow, ow. . . You piece of shit- mmph!” Before i could finish cursing him, his palm was pressed above my mouth, stopping me from speaking.

“Although this works best for me since you’re closer. ” He muttered before letting his hand go and having his lips on mine.

Once i regained my composure, i eagerly returned the kiss with the same intensity as his. Wrapping my hands around his neck and pulling him closer to me.

This was one of our special and secret relationships.

We use each other as a means to sustain our lust. In short, we have sex from time to time to satisfy ourselves.

Well, we don’t necessarily have sex every time we meet. Kissing, or making out would suffice most of the time.

However, given how long we’ve last seen each other, and how pent up he must’ve felt, this kissing would surely lead to another.

Rayne pulled away briefly, his hands moving up to cup my cheeks and began observing my face.

“You’ve become prettier. ” He complimented, making me laugh at his sudden shift of attitude.

“Tell me something i don’t know. ” I joked, making him smile slightly.

“Can we do it? ” He asked for permission. As always.

“How badly do you want it? ” I asked, tracing my thumb across his lower lip.

“ Look at my pants. ” He suggested, and i indeed looked down. Upon seeing the state of his pants, i laughed once more.

“Let’s do it, Rayne. ” I smiled, pulling him in for a kiss, then pulling away for a moment.

I moved slightly closer to his ear, “Don’t hold back. Fuck me rough. ” I requested, smiling widely.

A low laugh was his response before he dove right in between my collarbone, biting and nibbling on the skin gently before moving up to give my neck light kisses.

“Beautiful,” He whispered before kissing the back of my ear, his hands travelling across my waist to my back, as if he was memorizing every curve of my body.

“Rayne. . .” I whined, getting impatient along with the wetness in between my legs.

“I know, darling, i know. . .” He smiled, caressing my cheeks before kissing me passionately.

His lips danced with mine, moving in sync as his palms caressed my clothed mounds carefully, giving each equal attention.

“You’re taking this way too slow. . .” I complained after he pulled away from my lips, following his eyes as he began to unbutton my top and take my bra off.

“Am i?” He asked, acting all innocent and dense while he buried his face in between my breasts.

He moved his face to the left, taking it into his mouth and giving my nipple a nice lick with his tongue while he pinched the other.

A moan escaped pass my lips as i gripped onto the sheets, trembling slightly at how he’s pleasuring my sensitive mounds.

“Rayne. . .” I breathed out, eager and impatient for any friction. My sex organ is basically begging for him.

He then left my left mound to tease the other, giving it the same treatment while he took my shorts and underwear off.

“Fast?” He questioned, grinning at me while he took his pants off. I acted like i was thinking, before smiling widely and nodding.

“Figured.”

~

“Your brother’s room is right beside mine, Rayne. ” I informed, drying my hair with a towel since i just got out of the bathroom.

“I know. ” He answered, pulling me by my hand and making me sit on his lap. He took the towel from me and began to dry my hair with it.

“You could just do this with magic, Suzu. ” Rayne sighed, and i just laughed at him.

“I told you before didn’t i? I didn’t want to be dependent on magic. Especially when i can do them without wasting my magic. ” I explained, turning around so I could see his face.

His arms instantly wrapped around my waist, securing me from falling.
I gave his cheek a quick kiss, then his forehead, then his other cheek.

A light laugh escaped his mouth, and it felt accomplishing to hear him laugh.

“Thank you, Suzu. ” He suddenly said.

“For staying by my side and helping me relieve my fatigue. You’re really one of the only ones i can run to. ” He added, snuggling into my chest like a kid.

“I’m glad to be of help. ” I smiled, caressing his soft locks with gentleness.

Only if you knew how much your presence gives me comfort, Rayne.

~

[ AUTHOR'S NOTE ]

Not confident about this one, but i tried. I dunno if this is lime, or lemon, but whatever, i’ll just say it’s lime ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ

ALSO, I AM SO SORRY FOR BEING SO ABSENT. SCHOOL WAS. . . URGH.

Just sat on my crush’s lap btw ( it was FANTASTIC and weird at the same time. )