Chapter five ~ trouble

Shadows pov

*ring ring ring* my alram went off so I woke up sonic "hey.. baby wake up or I'll fuck you" I said while shaking him "ugh nooo i hate waking up shads" he say while kissing me on the cheek "baby what are we are we dating? I've fucked you and I've made out with you" I ask him eager to know

Sonic's pov

he asked me if we're dating "baby ofc we're dating" I responded plopping myself on top of him I then got up and limped to my clothes "shit.." I say holding on to my mirror closet I then put on my pants and shirt and collapsed onto the ground "baby are you ok" asked shadow "you took my ability to walk" shadow then can running to me "baby it's only temporary" said shadow helping me up

Tails pov

I needed to tell him something the same thing he needed to say yesterday "SONICCCCCC WAKE UPP" I said barging in and seeing Sonic on the floor "I really gotta start knocking but other then that get up" I said jumping around "tails this kid shadow took my ability to walk" sonic then replied "oh come on it's only temporary" I replied "right?? I've been tryna tell him" shadow said to me "alright but I have pills for you if you wanna walk but don't take part in any sexual activity for like 1-2 hours because then it can actually damage your walking ability permanently" I explained to him "huh?" Sonic then replied "I got this tails I understood so what tails said is that he has pills for you to walk again but you can't get fucked by me for like 1-2 hours or else you can actually stop walking permanently" shadow explained to Sonic and Sonic understood finally "ight momma here" I call Sonic mom and give him the pills "take only one today and give it back" I say to Sonic as he opens it and takes one I then take the pills again and hide it in my lab.

Sonic's pov

Tails gave me a weird medicine and rushed off to his lab with the pills I guess to hide it idk.

Shadows pov

we got up and Sonic could walk good he still was clumsy but other then that he walked good so I got dressed and went down to the kitchen "hey Amy!" Sonic said running to Amy as he crashed at the couch "Sonic careful!" I yelled sitting at the kitchen table "ughhh" Sonic groaned

Amy's pov

Sonic crashed it weird very weird cuz he never crashes "Sonic are you ok?" I say handing him my hand to help him up "never better" he said I knew he was in pain and also it was kinda weird how shadow came down with sonic *gasp* THEY FUCKED?! NO WAYYYY AHHHHH "no way Sonic.." I say to him "what?" Sonic replied as I whispered in his ear "WHAT?? ARE YOU STALKING ME?" He yelled as it grabbed everyone's attention I mean we all lived together rouge lived here knuckles sonic tails me maybe shadow can move in we have a spare guest room "no no I mean you were very loud last night" I whispered to him "ugh ok here's the truth about me and shadow" Sonic says as he whispered that they were "you guys are dating..?" I say in disbelief "yea" he replied as he left and gave me a quick hug and left to the kitchen table "AHHHHHHHH" I screeched waking up knuckles and rouge "SHUT THE FUCK UP AMY" yelled angerly knuckles and rouge to me "SORRY!" I apologized and and went to cook something for tails and sonic as well shadow.

Authors note:
I'll post chapter 6 soon maybe if I don't lose motivation