Chapter- 02

AT NIGHT~

As the news of siddarth rawat's homecoming came to light, it spread like hellfire. all the servants of the Rawat palace were preparing for the homecoming party of one and only siddarth rawat, who is supposed to inherit the Rawat Empire. this was a moment blooming with happiness for them and the rawat couple. but they had no idea that the occassion they were considering joyous soon going to turn into a nightmare for them.

*they are busy focussing on the future but are forgetting about the present.*

*hellfire is soon gonna engulf and is destined to burn them to ashes.*

"I won't tolerate any mistakes, shlok. Do as we planned,"...."start the plan when I'll give you the signal. got it." Anaya gave orders to her 'black hawks'-( a group of both men and women skilled in martial arts and assassin skills. ) portrating an evil smirk.

"Mam, your dress is ready. you can change right away." Anaya's secretary, Kirti Shukla, informed her. Anaya got up from the couch and started moving towards the next room which is filled with wardrobes and closets.

At 9 PM
In the Rawat Palace~

The Rawat palace was beaming with screams of joy but with whispers of despair. Many top legends of the business world are gracing them with their mere presence. famous Media reporters and paparazi were invited. all dressed according to theme of shades of blue and white.

Mr. Rawat was welcoming and attending the guests. surekha rawat had having a tea gathering with the ladies of many influencing families. And all eyes focused on the main character of the party which was assumed to be Siddarth Rawat arrived hands in hands with her girlfriend, Ruhika verma, daughter of the biggest politician.

"So, the limelight of this party is finally here." a man in his 50's put down the wine glass and approached Mr. rawat who gave a hug to his son, he said - "congrats, siddarth and welcome back to India."

" thanks Mr. Malhotra" Siddarth said in response.

" almost Everyone's here.... but... I can't find Drishti's daughters." he said gaining the attention of many people around them. " where are they?, Mr. Rawat." he questioned him either intentionally or unintentionally he showed a sinister smile which made Sanjay Rawat waver for a brief period. Sanjay's blood boiled after listening Drishti's name as if the name itself haunted him.

Sanjay composed his expressions and responded with suppressed rage- "Anaya must be busy with her 'AR DESIGNS' however she will arrive shortly."....." and my youngest, Ayesha is in Varanasi."

All the murmers and whispers died down when the gates of the hall swung open amid the explosive burts of fireworks. When she entered the hall, all eyes focused on her, and fireworks displayed behind the grand entrance gate.   

* It was as if the night itself was celebrating her arrival* 

Anaya Rawat entered like Royalty, draped in a shimmering black gown. her lustrous, wavy black hair cascaded down, reaching her waist. she was adorned with glamorous diamond earrings and an old yet authentic wrist watch.

Upon seeing her different expressions dyed everyone's faces

Upon seeing her different expressions dyed everyone's faces. Anger, jealousy, anxiety, excitement, and ultimately attraction, many emotions filled the night. everyone stared at the beauty entering in black, which was against the theme.

however in the crowd, someone stood in the corner, lost in thought, his black orbs gazing at her as she seemed to glide in like a comet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my dear readers ❤️,
This chapter may be short but worth it.

My exams are coming so I have no choice but to put my phone down and study. 😮‍💨

Sorry 😔 for late updates.