《Chapter 4》

{A week later}

AN POV

Y/n was going to her university in rush as she was getting late also today her brother was unable to drop her at university so she had to go by herself only.

She was going towards bus stop when she saw a little kitten on the middle of the road and a car was coming towards it in full speed.

She widened her eyes.

She immediately went towards the kitten and take it on her lap hugging it.

Meanwhile the car stopped in front of her.

A man came out of the car and stood infront of her.

"Heyy you girl what are you doing on the middle of the road???" The man asked to Y/n.

She didn't said anything in fear.

"Can't you speak??? I'm saying you something" the man said again in annoyance.

"I-I am so-sorry" Y/n said lowering her head.

"Are you mad or what??" The man said.

"Actually this kitten was on the road and was afraid as your car was was coming towards it in full speed so I came to save it" Y/n said.

"Humm...next tim-"

He was about to say something but another man sitting inside the car said something cutting him off.

"How much time will you take now??" The man sitting inside the car said to the man in frustration.

"Y-yes s-sir coming" the man who was scolding was said to the man sitting inside the car.

The man sat on the car and drove off.

"Did you get hurt kitten?" Y/n asked looking at the kitten worryingly.

She looked at the kitten for few secs. Then she sat it on the nearby bench and she herself also sat there. She took her bag off her back, opening the zip she took out some food and give it to the kitten.

"You eat it...ok" she said to the kitten and the kitten started to eat the food making Y/n smile softly.

She looked at her wrist watch and widen her eyes seeing the time.

"Ok kitten I'm going....I'm getting late...bye" she said to the kitten and ran out of there.

___

Reaching outside of her she looked at her wrist watch.

"Omooo...I'm 5 mins late...shittttt" she said and ran towards her classroom.

As I came infront of the classroom I leaded through the door.

"Mr.Egg...m-may I come in?" I said grabbing the attention of the students and the professor.

[note: 'Mr.Egg' is the name of the professor]

"Ohh Ms.Y/n may I know why are you late??" He asked sarcastically.

"A-actually I w-woke up late t-today" I said and gulped.

"Ok .....I'm letting you to come in cuz it's you first time to come late" he said.

I sighed and went towards my seat beside Ryujin quickly.

[Note: Ryujin is Y/n's seatmate and Moon sits with one of their classmate.]

"Yeahh why are you so late???" Ryujin whispered.

"I told nahh I woke up late" I whisper back.

Then we started to focus on the class.

{Meanwhile}

A man was admiring a girl's picture on his phone.

He smirked.

Then he called someone.

{On otp}

"Hyung I'm sending you a girl's pic....send me all details about her within 30 mins" he said.

"Ok send me her pic" the man on the other side of the call said.

Then he cut the call.

"Don't worry babygirl, you will soon be Mine" he said looking at the picture of the girl he took with a slight smirk on his face.

To be continue~~

___

Heyooooo......hope you all liked this chapter.

Vote and comment.

Wait for the next chapter.

Byeeeeeeeee~~~