❁ 𝒍𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉-𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒆

Jealous.

You was in kitchen making popcorn you heard a shout "baby!" You chuckled and shouted back "I'm coming in a sec" you grab the popcorn walking into living room and sat down on sofa, getting comfortable. 

You both was finally able spend time together alone because of Leigh-anne's hectic schedule and both decided to chill out, watch movies and cuddle "Let's get this movie started" Leigh said as she grabbed the remote and pressing start.

Later in the movie your phone pings and lights up on the table you got out of Leigh's hold and grabbed your phone, checking the message and smile showed up on your face "babe who texted you?"

"It's just Jade" you said without looking up from your phone "okay why did she text you though?" she said and turned back to the tv "she sent a funny video" your phone rings and Jade's name pops up.

You answered "Jade!" With a huge smile on your face.

"Y/n , how you doing babes?" jade asks. "I'm doing well hun it's been like forever since we've talked , how's everything with you?"

"Oh girl just been in the studio and practicing it has been a pain in the ass" you chuckled. "So I've heard from Leigh" Leigh-anne smirked as she continued watching the movie.

The movie finished , she went to find you still on the phone as she went into kitchen , shaking her head sighing. She got a drink from the fridge.

She poured herself a glass and put the juice back in the fridge making her way upstairs to the bedroom as she laid down putting her headphones on , scrolling through her phone.

Not long later you finished the phone call, you called out for Leigh-anne but no answer , you went into living room and saw that she was not there.

You went upstairs into your shared bedroom to see her laying down on bed "babe" she didn't respond and then you realise she was wearing headphones.

You sat on the other side of the bed laying your head on her shoulder, tapping her to get her attention. She turned her head towards you. You gave her a smile and she returned it.

A small frown shows on your face. You knew something was bothering her as she showed the fake smile and you know her too well to know when she's annoyed or upset.

"What's wrong?" you said with worry in your voice whilst you took an earpiece out her ear. "Nothing." Leigh-anne lied as she didn't want to admit anything, admit that a stupid phone call got to her. She was jealous and wanted the whole day of you for herself.

"Love I know when something's wrong" She sighs as she looks into your eyes accepting defeat. "It's stupid , really you will laugh at me" "I'm sure whatever it is I'm not gonna laugh" you said

"Well um I was just a bit jealous of you being on the phone with jade"
She wasn't lying about you laughing because as soon as she finished her sentence , you started laughing your ass off "hey!"

She slapped your arm "okay okay, I'm sorry but Leigh why was you jealous?" You asked still silently laughing it was cute to you, how she was so jealous.

"It's because we were was supposed be spending time together watching a movie, that I ended watching by myself by the way, because you went to talk to Jade, for almost an hour" you wrapped your arms around her.

You couldn't blame her, when she worked it was almost 24/7 finally having time and a break to spend with you. And you went to spend that time on the phone.

"Alright I'm sorry , don't be jealous, I was just catching up and you know Jade can make a conversation out of anything, and if wanted my attention you should have told me. I would've cut off that call straight." Leigh-anne laughs.

"All jokes aside I am sorry. You know I'm all yours" kissing her cheek.

"I know , I just wanted to spend time with you. So no need to apologise. I'm just overreacting" She gave you a quick kiss on lips and she held you tightly. You shake your head. "I get it babe."

"I love you" The look in her eyes was nothing short of love and affection.

"I love you too" You said. "I'm yours for whole day okay?"

Leigh-anne smiled and nodded. She was appreciative you didn't mock her for wanting you all to herself. You both ended cuddling together on the bed and watching movies for the rest of the day.

AN: An old imagine. Posting all my old imagines from my old acc.

Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading. If there was any grammar mistakes my bad.