21.Rajma Chawal

Ruhi

Last night was really bad ...I don't know what I was thinking at that time...that man was reminding me of my horrible past..but then i saw aayan i don't know what he was doing there but he saved me. Again!

He has seen me in my worst state so many times now...I am hating that part. We are planning to propose to Sanvi and Amaya tomorrow . Rishi bhai came to wake me up and after that i did my morning business and joined them on the breakfast table. We were discussing beginning some wedding shopping and deciding dates for pre wedding shoot of bhai and bhabi which I am going to do. Of course I can't trust any other photographer for that. We will be going to Kashmir.

Bhai dropped me off at college and i went straight to the class where sanvi was indulged in reading some book..no doubt she is a book lover i don't know what kind of books she reads. She told me about her friend who left by the end of the first year of college...now she has me...I am not going to leave her because i always wanted a female friend who can stay with me and she is the one and Amaya as well. Soon to be bhabi's!

I snatched the book from her hand and was reading the page that was open...it wasn't something normal. It is something I never knew about ..( how can someone write about fuck in a book? Like seriously)

" What kind of books are these?"

"Ruhi , don't read that" she said and tried to free her books from my hand I also without saying gave her back.

" You shouldn't have read that page." She said

" What was that?? How can you read such kinds of books" i asked pointing at the book .

" Well it's Romance " she said and i rolled my eyes..

Soon the teacher came and lectured. We were talking to each other about tomorrow Shopping plan through notebooks.

" What is going on there?" Professor asked us..
He asked us about the topic he is teaching and many more things...we didn't had any idea About that...he asked us to get out of the class. We obeyed his sincerely.

" Sanvi ....yrr this was first time I faced such humiliation"
I said in an irritating voice as we came out of class.

" I have experienced this before... It is fun to be honest."

She said i giggled .

We went to the nearest cafe and called daksh , raj and Amaya.

Daksh came and kissed Sanvi's knuckles..
" What was that?" I asked
" What?"
" You kissed her " I said pointing sanvi while sanvi was blushing oh my god ..these couples are going to death' for me.

"You know what I am asking " i said

" Lips p thdi kri h....hands hi the" daksh said and sanvi blushed.... god!

"Chlo chlo khana khane chlo " I said

"Mera dimag khake pet n bhra ab khana b khana h tumhe "

"Itne charming ldke ko ase khri ho ruhi not fair"
Sanvi said
"Charming personality nhi h tumri, charming personality my foot" I said
"Language ruhi" daksh interrupted.

I saw Amaya and Raj coming from the same car. Another couple in love...

Ughhh!!

We sat and ordered food for all of us Amaya and raj went to order food ..

( Food counter)

"Hello beautiful....will you please help us with your order if you don't have any problems?" Raj asked the girl standing at the reception.