The fall(again)

Welcome to my new book!!!
These will just be my ideas and oneshots about jay and sometimes even others(if i have ideas abt them)
ENJOY!!
-------------------------------------------------------
Jay pov:

It was the heat of the battle,at least it seemed like that back then.

The overlord and Lloyd were fighting at the Crystal castle and we were down here rocking these new dragon forms.

man I look so badass.

It's a shame that Nya didn't get a new form.I'm sure she would look absolutely gorgeous.

I sneaked a look in her direction whilst fighting a crystal warrior.Our gazes met and I got so lost in her eyes that I forgot where I was.

"Jay!Focus!"Kai shouted behind me,waking me up from my daydream.

"Yep!Sorry!"I shouted as I came back to earth.

We fought for a while until there was no more crystal warriors on the rooftop.

"I think that was all of them!Great job guys."Cole said when we regrouped.

"And on time too.I don't wanna get soaked in this rain."I said as I felt a drop landing on my shoulder.The others nodded.

Just then a figure whooshed past us.It was so fast.Why was it flying so low?

What the...?

Oh no.

"Nya!"I shouted as I realised what had happened.

The figure took Nya. Of course it did.She was the weakest in that moment.She had no dragon form.She would die.

No.No she wouldn't.

I ran after them,jumping off of the rooftop.I heard some yelling behind me but I didn't give it much attention.I had to save Nya.

At that moment it was as if time had slowed.

She was falling in slomotion,but still too fast.I couldn't get to her.She would die because of me.Because of my cowardliness.

NO.I had to go faster.

I stopped flapping my wings and began to free fall. Soon I was in an arms length to her.

"Take my hand Nya!"I yelled through
the loud wind.

Our hands clasped together as I took her body towards mine and wrapped my wings around us.

It was too late to pull up now,the ground was too close.

"Brace for impact!"I yelled as we hugged tighter,preparing for the worst.

Our bodies hit the ground with a loud thud.We rolled a couple of meters before I let go of her.My body was hurting all over.

After what felt like years I heard a familiar voice.But it was muffled.

My head was ringing and boy was it hurting to move.I couldn't make out what the voice was saying.

I tried to open my eyes but I was just so tired.

Well a little sleep wouldn't hurt,right?