A New Way Of Living

Erwin's POV - Once I checked over (Y/N) arms and chest my frown deepend seeing how Levi mistreated him.

Erwin - Turn around now

Erwin POV - He did as I said seeing scars and bruises trailing down his spine and sides. Moving my eyes back up I've noticed the fresh red spot on his neck that Levi gave him back at the messhall my chest began to tighten placing my hand over the spot in a protective manner before whispering in a low tone.

Erwin - This spot is fresh

Male Reader - O-Oh umm..I didn't notice

Erwin - *Sighs sadly* Darling I saw what Captain Levi did to you at the messhall

Male Reader POV - My eyes went wide full of tears not saying anything keeping my back turned feeling his hand continue rubbing up and down on my spot.

Erwin - It angered me to no end on what he did to you

Male Reader - Then why...

Erwin - Hm?

Male Reader - Why didn't you help me? *looks down* y-you let Levi hurt me twice!

Erwin - (Y/N) I-

Male Reader - YOU LET HIM RAPE ME!!! WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU LET HIM HURT ME YOU JUST LEFT THE ROOM!! YOU TOLD ME THINGS WERE GOING TO BE OK AND THEN YOU LET HIM HURT ME AGAIN AT THE MESSHALL AND-AND THE WORST PART WAS YOU KNEW AND DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!!!!

Erwin POV - I was shocked at what he said feeling him pour his emotions out it seemed he bottled them up for so long. was it perhaps because he could never express himself with Levi always being up the kids damn ass? Wrapping my arms around his waist I rested my head on the crook of his neck feeling it would be the best opportunity to try and convince him to put Levi away after all when would we ever get a chance like this again?

Erwin - You've never spoken like this before *frowns*

Male Reader - ....I'm sorry that was out of line p-please don't tell Captain Levi

Erwin - No *Sniffles* you aren't out of line you have every right to be upset and to feel pain like this

Male Reader POV - He squeezed me tight from behind feeling my shoulder getting wet.

Erwin - You have no idea how much I wanted to speak out how I've wanted to get him off of you but I didn't

Male Reader - Why *sobs*

Erwin POV - Because then we couldn't be alone like this he would just lock you away again

Male Reader - ....

Erwin - (Y/N) I beg of you let me report him have his body thrown in a cell so he can rot away... Please

Male Reader - .... I can't

Male Reader POV - He suddenly spun me around roughly grabbing my face between his hands giving a look of desperation.

Erwin - Why?! Tell me!! FUCKING TELL ME!!!

Male Reader - *Wide eyes*

Erwin - DAMNIT I-I CAN'T ALLOW THIS ANYMORE!!

Male Reader - Commander..

Erwin - You won't let me heal you!! Why?!

Male Reader - ....

Erwin - Please make me understand!!!

Male Reader POV - He soon fell to the ground beginning to break down. Never did I think someone like the Commander himself would have such a mental breakdown.