Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER: I do not own some of the characters in this book, like the Seven, or Chiron, or Camp Half-Blood. That belongs to Rick Riordan. But I do own Mia Arlenno, Katie Hillard, Nathan Daler, Helen Cademan and their personalities & stories.

-Mia POV-

"Why do you think your dad sent us here, Mia?" 

Katie put a hand on my shoulder as me and my 3 best friends looked down at Camp Half-Blood. "This is a home for demigods," I answered.

We were standing on Half-Blood Hill, waiting for Chiron. My father, Poseidon, had contacted Chiron, telling him that 4 new demigods were coming to camp. The centaur was supposed to meet us on Half-Blood Hill, and so that is how a few minutes later, Chiron was standing in front of us. 

"Welcome to Camp Half-Blood," Chiron said, smiling down at all four of us. "Poseidon sent you here because it is a safe place for you to live. Monsters cannot reach you here. We will begin your combat training at once."

"We already know how to fight," Katie told Chiron. "We taught ourselves."

"More combat training will not harm you," Chiron said, a slight change to his tone and a frown on his face. Then he turned around and we followed him down the hill and into the camp.

There were several cabins in an enormous field. Some were made of gold, some were silver, or metal, and I spotted one that was made of a type of stone. 

Campers were rushing in as out of the cabins, and metal sheds that I guessed were armouries. I also saw a volleyball court, a strawberry field, and a pavilion with several tables in it. 

"First, I want to introduce you four to our...welcoming committee," Chiron said, and I wondered what he meant by that. Me and Helen exchanged a confused look. 

The weird thing was, no one stopped to look at us while we passed. A few people glanced at us, and I heard two of them to whisper to each other the word prophecy. I wondered what they meant. 

Finally, we got to an enormous house. It was painted red, and was wooden. In front of the house stood six teenagers. They all looked a little older than us, maybe 17, and one that was probably 20. I noticed one of the boys wringing his hands and looking worried. 

"My dear demigods, this is Percy, Piper, Jason, Hazel, Frank, and Leo," Chiron said, nodding at the six teenagers. "This is Helen, Nathan, Katie, and Mia."

I looked at each of the six demigods. My eyes locked with the last one's, Leo's. His eyes were chocolate brown, and they were eyes that I could get lost in forever. It was hard to pull away. 

"Welcome to Camp Half-Blood," The girl named Hazel said. "It's nice to see new demigods once in a while."

"Chiron," The boy named Percy said firmly to the centaur, "we need to talk." Chiron looked at Percy and said, "Later, my boy." Then Chiron looks between me and Percy. "Mia here is a daughter of Poseidon." Chiron smiled at Percy. "You finally get a sister." 

"Really?" Percy tried to look excited, but I could tell that he's worried about something. He turned back to Chiron. "Chiron, we really do need to talk."

"Alright," Chiron sighed, "it sounds urgent." 

Percy's eyes looked scared and worried. Then he took a deep breath and said, "Annabeth is missing."

Hoped you like this chapter! <3