Ch - 7. IMMORTAL

Shreya asked me to be her dance partner and I said yes with all my might. There are many things I am good at but, there are a few things I am not good at and dancing is one of them. Why did I agree then? Even I don't know, I forgot for that moment of time that I am not a great Dancer, in that moment all I cared about was being with her. Well , I guess she can teach me. And I am saying this because I have seen her dance on stage and she is amazing! She has invited me at her house to practice and the next day she is coming at my place. We only have two days to practice left because before that we had a test.

......

*Doorbell rings* footsteps approaching to the front gate *door opens revealing Shreya* "Hey, come on in" She invites me in I say "Yeah ok" as I step in. I thought of telling her how bad of a dancer I am and I did. "Its fine , I can teach you. You know what let's not waste time and get started" The choreography and the song was very good, no doubt her choices are very precise. And she taught me very well to dance too. We practiced for about 1-2 hours and as it started getting late my mom arrived to pick me up. While we had snacks, Our moms talked for a while and became sort of friends by the time we bid our byes.

......

In car, "How was practice, you don't even dance how did you agree?" My mom asked "I don't know, she wanted to dance and I know she is good at it so thought she could teach me and she would get a partner too." I replied "I see~" My mom replied but I can sense her tease in her voice. "Mom!" I yelled "What?!" She smiled holding back her laughter pressing in her lips "I know what you're doing" "I am doing nothing my son.." She says. "Btw, she is coming home tomorrow to practice" I stated "Is she? Isn't that nice, I hope you both would enjoy and I would make something special for her." "Do as you please" and we arrived home...