Pt. 2

In this mystical world Smitty will occasionally do irl vlogs because I said so. Have fun reading Schatzen!! 😽🤗  (The quality of writing will only get worse from here y'all 👹)
--------------------------------------------------

Months had passed since Smitty, John and Mars had discussed Smitty moving in and since then Smitty had slowly been mailing everything he wanted to bring with him to America for the other two men to put into his new room in the house he would be sharing with the two Americans. The only things left were his gaming set up, a couple pairs of clothes, shoes and a couple of other miscellaneous things he could fit into a suitcase or two. Smitty had finally revealed his plan to move in with John and Mars to the media, warning he wouldn't be online for a bit or posting except for maybe a moving in blog but not much content besides that.

The day had finally come. Smitty was on the plane at the moment, 30 minutes from landing so he shoots a quick text to the two men waiting for him at the airport so they are prepared for his arrival. Not that he had to worry considering Mars had insisted on being there an hour ago and waiting for him at the airport to make sure they were there to meet him.

Chewing on his painted thumb nail, Mars' left leg is bouncing up and down and up and down in anticipation. In all fairness this was Mars' first time being at the airport when Smitty came or even seeing him directly after he came to America for that matter because the man had always come when he was asleep or visiting family in Germany or Wisconsin. Smitty had only ever been here twice when him and John have been living together. So all in all it's safe to say Mars was anxious, very anxious. John noticed this and gently put his hand on Mars' thigh, squeezing as a small sign of comfort to the anxious man. Mars smiles at John weakly before they get a text from Smitty saying he's here, time flies when you're on the verge of a panic attack apperantly. Mars shoots up from where he was sitting and looks at the crowd of people that are exiting the terminal and heading towards baggage claim. John, although less anxious than the fluffy haired red head, is also looking around for the dark brunette haired man that they were to call a roommate from now on.

"John! Mars!" They hear someone call and Mars almost breaks his neck to see Smitty. Mars stumbles over his feet, his knack for being a clutz completely being ignored as he stumbled into Smitty's arms.

"Smit! Oh my stars you're here! You're here and you're staying!" Excited was an understatement to how Mars felt as he embraced Smitty for the first time as a roommate and not just visiting friend. Mars nuzzled his face into the crook of Smitty's neck, the gesture making Smitty melt into the boys arms as he squeezed him tight.

"Hey Mars, how have you been baby?" Smitty asks, a gentle coo with a half hearted yet endearing nickname that made Venus glad he was buried into his neck instead of having his flushing face be visible to the man he was gripping onto.

While this was taking place John made his way over and smiled sweetly at the trapped Smitty. John went to take the still clinging Mars off of him but was ushered away by a hand that then went to one of Mars' thighs and picked him up. "John, can you grab my luggage? It's just 2 suitcases." Smitty asks with big, chocolate brown puppy dog eyes directed towards the older American. John sighs with a small smile, amused at how easy Smitty caves to Mars' clingy tendencies and nods, grabbing Smitty's bags and carrying/dragging them by there handles to his car that he and Mars took to get to the airport and pick up the Canadian man who was now going to live with them.

John preened at the thought of Smitty living with him and Mars and had to hide his smile as Mars whined at having to let go of Smitty. Tired as hell Mars finally unwraps himself from Smitty and curls up in the passenger side seat of John's car, mumbling and whining about how it's too cold and he was too anxious to remember to grab the hoodie he practically lived in. Smiling at the grumping boy Smitty took off the hoodie he was wearing and laid it on top of the cold boy. Perking up in confusion Mars looked at Smitty with a tilted head, a silent question to the man of whether or not he was being serious. Something in the back of Smitty's head reminded him that Mars wasn't used to this type of affection and care so Smitty nodded and immediately after that confirmation Mars straightened and slid the hoodie over his head. Mars practically melted at the warmth still there from the other man's body heat and the smell of Smitty's more floral scented cologne and something underlying that made Mars' heart beat. The smell was a change from John's woody smelling cologne Mars would steal and spray on one of his pillows when John was gone for too long. Mars himself preferred a more vanilla smelling perfume rather than cologne that had become something he was known for with John. Either way, the new smell he vaguely recognized from when Smitty visited before was now surrounding his senses. (Ew- why does it sound like I'm writing an omega verse fic 😭😭 I swear Venus just has a really good sense of smell nothing else :,[)