Y/N Chapter Eight (FINAL CHAPTER)

I rang the doorbell of Chadley's house nervously. I really outdid myself. I was wearing a pink frilly dress, pink glittery stilettos, long pink jewel studded gloves pink glittery makeup, and a pink tiara. I wore pink glitter makeup, made my blonde hair blonder, put it in an updo and put thick pink mascara over my blue orbs. I looked like the other girls and I hated it. But anything for Chadley Bradley. The door opened and I was greeted by Sapphire wearing another pink tinfoil dress. She side orbed me and let my inside where the fight of the century was going on; Chadley and Jimothy, fighting over me!

A/N:
*Mall Music*
This is awkward. I was halfway through writing the fight, but then I remembered you get reported for violence so I gotta continue from the end of the fight, sryyyyyy!

'EVERYBODY STOP!' I yelled, stepping forward. The party went silent. 'Jimothy, Chadley, this isn't you. You shouldn't fight over me.'
'Why not?' Jimothy asked angrily.
'Because I don't like you guys. I like Sapphire.'
'What?' Said Jimothy.
'What?' Said Chadley.
'WHAT?' Said Sapphire.
I sighed sympathetically at her and took her up to the balcony.
'I really like you, Sapphire, even though you're preppy and elbowed me through five walls.'
Sapphire looked angry. 'Save it brat. I've seen how horrible you really are.'
'R-Really? How?' She pulled off her wig. I gasped. She was my mother! I vomited all over the floor because I just told my mom I liked her and a threw myself off the balcony and died.

THE END