The Town flocks

"I never really thought people had life's" Matt watched as the crying of rain come down, what was it that made him so scared, no one ever thought about it, what made him have ears and tail, no one in his family had ears and tails until Matt showed up. Was his family hiding something from everyone? He got up from his spot and walked home. He's home was cold, but it was something, he was sure how much of this world he could take. But he wouldn't leave he was stuck here, Matt went into the town on his way home, kids trying to play with he's tail, he didn't mind he thought it was cute, no one else in town had tails or ears, more like horns but they treated him like family, they loved him, 

"Yō Matt mind helping me?" Hayden a town flock asked, Matt shook his head and helped Hayden, he feels lost without those people and needs them in his life. 

"So, planning to leave soon?" asked Hayden.

 "Oh yeah I got to go I'm old enough to go around the world, leaving in the morning" Matt tells Hayden. Hayden shook his head and agreed. 

"Why don't you come eat with us tonight?" Hayden tells Matt!

 "a-are you sure, don't you have to many kids?" Matt asked Hayden.

 "I do but I need to tell you bye somehow my best man." Hayden said. Matt agreed and they talked for hours until they got to Hayden house. Hayden waves welcomed him in.

 "think you for letting eat with you guy" Matt says to Mrs. Lily. 

"No dare your welcome anytime!" says Mrs. Lily. He started crying, when he was little no one had invited him to eat with them and Hayden family was always so nice to him.

 "I'm going to miss you guys." Matt says and Hayden holds him.

 "you're like a son to me i would be really sad if i couldn't tell you good bye". Says Hayden.

Hayden invited a few town flocks and their family, they all welcome Matt but this one guy away give him a weird look, they grew up in the same house until Matt was adopted due to his needs. He walked over to Matt and hugged him, this shock Matt but he hugged him back. 

Be careful out their dude!" he says 

"OK I will, and I promise I'll bring stuff back for you" says Matt, the dinner got done and he eats with them. Later the town people give him some gifts for his trip, he wishes he wasn't leaving anymore. 

"I have something for you" Mrs. Lily left the room and came back with a box; Matt opens it, and it was a baby dragon. He picked it up and it almost killed him until Matt smiled at it. It was dark out and Matt needed sleep for the morning. He went home packed has stuff and headed to bed, he slept for 5 hours and left around 6am, Hayden was out to tell him buy like he pained to! He watched as Matt left!