Prologue

"So, Mr. Park," Jungkook's voice was low, commanding, sending a shiver down the investor's spine. "Are you ready to sign the deal?"

Mr. Park swallowed hard, his hands trembling as he reached for the contract in front of him. "Y-Yes, Mr. Jeon," he stammered, his eyes darting nervously between Jungkook and Mr. Jeon Sr., who observed the scene with a hint of pride in his eyes.

Jungkook's lips curled into a predatory smile, his dark eyes glinting with a dangerous edge. "Good," he purred, leaning back in his chair with a casual confidence that masked the ruthless ambition within him.

Jeon Enterprises, Jungkook Jeon sat at the head of the long table, his piercing gaze fixed on the nervous investor sitting opposite him.

The room fe­lt smaller when he was the­re. His dark mood made shadows move in a scary way on the­ walls.

When Mr. Park signed the pape­r, the room felt a little be­tter. But the air was still heavy with unspoke­n power struggles. Jungkook was known for getting what he­ wanted, no matter what. Mr. Jeon Sr. looke­d at his son with a mix of pride and worry.

"Good job, Jungkook," Mr. Jeon Sr. said, his voice full of fathe­rly pride. "You did well."

Jungkook nodded, his face­ blank as he took the signed contract from Mr. Park. "Thank you, fathe­r," he said coolly. A small flicker of satisfaction showed in his e­yes as he realize­d how much influence and control he had.

The room fell into a tense silence, the weight of the deal settling over them like a heavy cloak. In that moment, Jungkook's dark demeanour and commanding presence had not only secured a lucrative partnership but had also instilled a sense of fear and respect that lingered long after the meeting ended.

casting a warm glow over the city skyline, Mr. Jeon sat in his study, a contented smile on his face as he looked at the framed photograph of his two sons, Jungkook and Jeongsuk. Retirement had brought him moments of reflection, especially about the future of Jeon Enterprises.

"Jungkook, my boy," Mr. Jeon said, his voice tinged with admiration as he sat across from his youngest son in the elegant study. "You've really outdone yourself with that last deal. Your strategic thinking and determination never cease to amaze me."

Jungkook inclined his head, a modest smile playing on his lips. "Thank you, father. Your guidance and mentorship have been invaluable to me."

Mr. Jeon's gaze softened as he looked at Jungkook, a mixture of pride and concern in his eyes. "You know, son, it's almost time for me to step down officially. And I've been thinking about who should take over the company."

Jungkook's expression remained composed, though a flicker of anticipation danced in his eyes. He knew this conversation would come eventually, and he was prepared.

"I believe that the best choice for the future of Jeon Enterprises is you, Jungkook," Mr. Jeon continued, his voice steady. "Your dedication, attention to detail, and ability to navigate complex business landscapes make you the ideal successor."