A Bet

Draco sort of avoided Harry for a few days. Harry, of course, noticed this and got a bit upset that Draco seemed to not like him anymore.

"Why do you keep avoiding me Dray?"

Draco looked at him funny when he said Dray. He was used to only Pansy calling him that, and even then, he barely let her.

Something felt right about Harry calling him like that. Draco was happy that Harry was comfortable enough to call him so casually. He wondered if he would get to the point in accidentally calling him babe.

No you dumbfuck. Why in Merlin's name would he ever call you babe? And why do I want him to so badly? I think I'd rather him call me sweetheart or darling than babe. Wait...isn't that...am I...oh no... I'M ACTING LIKE A HOMOSEXUAL! But Malfoys are not supposed to be gay...this is not good. What will Father think of this? Of course, Mother would support me because she's Mother. Hmmm...

As Draco was having this sexuality crisis, Harry had gone to Hermione. She was hanging out with Seamus and Dean. As Harry walked up to them, Seamus and Dean exchanged a smirk.

"What's up you guys?" Harry asked dejectedly, waving at Hermione and nodding his head at the two boys.

Hermione was used to Harry's sadness, having experienced it for the past few days. She thought it was one of two reasons.

One, he finally confessed to his crush but got rejected, or two, Draco was avoiding him.

"Harry, what's wrong now? You've been like this for a while now."

Harry looked at her. "Dray doesn't want to be near me anymore." He said, pouting.

"HA! I CALLED IT! YOU OWE ME 20 WHOLE FRIGGIN GALLEONS DEAN!"

"GOD DAMMIT!"

Dean grumbled as he pulled out 13 galleons. "Sorry Seam, I don't have the other 7."

"It's ok, but you better remember." Seamus answered, smiling sweetly and kissing Dean's cheek.

"Ohoho~When did this happen?" Harry asked, smirking. He looked at Hermione and grinned. (Oya Oya for the Haikyuu!! fans)

"We officially started dating on September 21st." Both Seamus and Dean replied.

Harry congratulated them and looked back to Hermione. "So who won? When did you say? I said September 24th."

Hermione clicked her tongue and mumbled something. "Sorry, couldn't hear you. What was that?" Harry asked, smiling slightly. "October 31st..." Hermione said, louder and pouting.

"How much did we bet o-"

"Wait wait wait...you guys were betting on us getting together?" Interrupted Dean.

"Well, it was obvious you guys were going to get together at some point." Hermione said, rolling her eyes and sticking her tongue out.

"Hehe, and it looks like I won. I told you, never bet against me. I. Always. Win. Anyways, how much did we bet on?"

"30 galleons..." Hermione said, already handing them to Harry. She could tell that he was happier now, and was glad that he was, although she was losing money.

"I'm going to see if Dray's okay now! Bye guys! And girl, hehe." Harry said, waving to them and running towards Draco.

When he got near enough to Draco, he ran full speed and tackled him to the floor.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Harry asked, as if nothing happened. Draco looked at Harry and Harry stared back, their faces just inches apart.

(⁠づ⁠ ̄⁠ ⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠づ

A/n

How's the story so far? Left you with a cliffhanger, hehehe. I had an EOG today. Hope you guys didn't. My school ends on May 22 this year and I'm excited for that.

I'm in Math 1, so I'm going to take an EOC next Thursday. It's kinda scary...

Hope you all have lovely days!

✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿