T W O

Travis's POV:
Next thing I knew I was in bed with Kennedy surprised I even had sex with her surprised that was even a dream I didn't even know it was 2017 already
"Babe you've been sleep all day"
"Uhm well now I know that"
"Okay get ready we have to go to the interview"
"Alright"

Travis's POV:Next thing I knew I was in bed with Kennedy surprised I even had sex with her surprised that was even a dream I didn't even know it was 2017 already"Babe you've been sleep all day""Uhm well now I know that""Okay get ready we have to g...

I drive off

I drive off

We get there and start the interview as fast as we could

GQ Couples Quiz

"Hey GQ today I'll be doing the couple quiz with THE Travis Scott"
"Hii"
"okay so you ready?"
"Hm yeah"
"First question what color is my hair?"
"Your hair? Brown"
"No like my actual color hair"
"Oh uhm black?"
"Duh anyways next question how many kids do we want"
"that's not a question"
" that is a question if it has a question mark At the end, it's a question."
"No, it's not. I mean if you want to go with that cool but to me that's not a question but I'd probably say two I'm not sure."
" I mean well that's my goal of having children but I'll probably only want two"
" me specifically I just want one but if you want to kick it the way it is then let's do that😆"
" OK next question what is my favorite song from you and my favorite album from you or it could be the other way around whats my favorite song from any artist and what's my favorite album from any artist"
" I'll start with mine. Your favorite album is wait can I do two"
" Maybe if you want"
" OK your favorite song impossible. Your favorite album for me is definitely rodeo and your favorite song. Luckily I'm having by Don Toliver and your favorite album I'd say two of them so I'll say heaven and hell and then I'll say lovesick I'm rocking with it cause I'm not sure."
"Baby. That's true u know me too well"she says flipping to the next card
" I do know you too well we met like a year ago"
" all right next question what are my siblings names?"
" hold on baby don't you have like seven siblings"
" I actually have five but OK, but name them they're all girls, but only one boy but go ahead"
" OK the oldest one Damion then the middle child Ruth, then the third one Caleb fourth one you and the fifth one is truth I know it"
" OK the first one is a lie because I don't have a older brother. I have an older sister you got the first one wrong but the rest of them is correct."
" so I get a bonus point from that"
" i'll give you the rest of the points for the one that you said Damion that's a lie because it's not my sister's name her name is Delilah"
" OK so I get the rest of those points though right"
" yes anyways next question how many animals do I have? What are the animals that I have and what are their names?"
" damn that's a lot. you have a parrot her name is Sunni I think then you have a dog. Her name is Ammi then you have a cat and then his name is Josha so three"
" I'm gonna get you one day you know me too well"
" all right now next question how old am I this is so easy you know this"
"25"
" you are one smart guy. Yes, and you're 26."
" yup"
" now how many tattoos do I have?"
" oh, that's impossible. How many tattoos do you have?"
" I don't fucking know"
" exactly so that's obviously impossible but I'll guess I guess you have 14"
" all right, bro 14 is a lie I actually have two"
" you have two that's decent last time I checked you had like 14 but whatever say what you gotta say"
" OK thank you so much GQ for having us have a good day in the score I can't remember cause I didn't keep count, but yeah have a awesome day"