1.

In Chenyu Vale on a hot summers day when everybody is at work a woman was laying in a bed with doctors by her side and her mother for support.
The beads of sweat stream down her back, chest and forehead as she cried out in pain.
She cried, screamed, and shouted things such as. "I can't do it anymore!"

The doctors who are alarmed by this statement in such an important moment kept helping her and trying to relief some pain. "He is almost out. Just a few more pushes "

The mother moves the dark brown hair out of her daughter her face and sees how pale she is as she looks at the blood her daughter her lost from trying to push the child out of her.
Child birth is the hardest thing a woman's body can go trough and sadly very deadly.
"Xun Ji you can do it." She speaks encouraging words to her daughter who was holding her hand with such a tight grip the mother thought it would break.

The woman screamed from the agonizing pain but there was this sudden relief of pressure as her chest heaves up and down feeling like she might pass out. It would not take long for her to get her beautiful healthy baby son in her arms.
Although it was so painful and she bled a lot as she first thought it would be a miscarriage, she is very pleased that her son is now in her arms.
Her tears of pain turn into tears of happiness. Xun Ji smiles brightly resting her forehead against her baby his forehead the tips of their noses touching.
The mother does notice something and that after some time has passed and the baby opens his eyes she is horrified at what she saw.
"He is-..."

Xun Ji interrupts her mother as smiles and presses gentle kisses on her baby his forehead "He is beautiful. My Guangshan...you are perfect"

· · ───•⊱𖥸⊰•─── · ·

"Guangshan!"

The young boy his head perks up hearing his mother's voice call out to him. He runs back to her but trips over his own legs and falls face down on the pavement. A millelith guard rushes over and helps the boy stand up only to see his eyes which causes him to feel pity for the young boy "careful. Hold my hand ill take you back to your mother"

Guangshan, a young boy with blood red hair that is long and straight bestowed with the beauty of the gods it seems like, tilted his head in confusion. He needs no guidance, he needs no help. He would still comply and hold the guard his hand who helps him back to his mother.

Xun Ji looks at him shocked and kneels down infront of him gently rubbing away the dirt on the scratch that is on the red head his cheek. "I told you not to run off! I was so worried where you were"

Guangshen smiles softly and would hug his mother who would pick him up as she would start to carry him home. It would be a long walk but he happily would cherish this time to spend it with his mother. "Mother I am getting better at running! Did you see? It is going really well"

The woman does not agree with that statement at all. "I much rather prefer if you would walk so it is safer."

"But I want to be like the other kids"

"But you aren't Guangshan. You must be careful. You were born blind. You have been getting good at things such as walking and navigating on your own yet it still scares me when you run around aimlessly."

Understanding what his mother his saying Guangshan still puts on a slight pout and keeps holding onto his mother. "Can we practice again when we get home?" The red head asks and gently would play with his mother her hair to keep himself occupied when he is being carried back home all the way to their home.

Xun Ji let's out a soft sigh. If only Guangshan knows how she looks like at this current moment in time. She is littered with bruises and she has been working non-stop to earn some money to pay of her debt that was left by her late husband. Not only that she is getting more and more sick recently so she has to pay for medicine as well. It all is such a stressful situation and all while trying to keep Guangshan out of all of it and to keep him smiling.
"Not today honey. Mommy is feeling tired"