Special: Chapter 3

WEEEOOOEEE!!

"Is that a police car?! I can't got to jail again?!" Gumball panicked as he looked back to the police car that was tailing Drays car. " Excuse me?! Did you just say again?!!" Dray was stunned. He pulled over to the side of the road and looked at Gumball. "When was the first time? And how in the hell did you end up in jail?!" Dray wanted answers. He stared at Gumball with a shocked expression on his face expecting an explanation. " Whoa! Calm down. Technically I got handcuffed and then released. I didn't get to jail! I said that because I panicked!" Gumball smiled awkwardly.

Dray deadpanned. He pinched Gumball's cheek and glared at him. "Don't scare me like that!". The cop in the car behind them came out of the car and went to the driver's window. The two on the inside looked at the man waiting to see him peek into the car and tell them what was the problem, but when the cop leaned over to look into the car Gumball sighed in relief. "Ah! Thank God. It's just you Dominic". Dom lifted his shades and looked at the two. "I'm still a cop Gumball! And what are you doing back in town speeding like this?" Dom looked at Dray who looked confused as to why His older brother was so familiar with Gumball. " I was running away from the twins.... Why are you two so familiar with eachother?" Dray said still confused. " The twins are also in town? Makes sense why you're speeding I guess." Dom said.

"Hey don't ignore my question!" Dray demanded. Dominic looked at his little brother, " your little boyfriend here gets into a lot of trouble. Once I had to handcuff him just to pretend I was taking him to jail trying to fool my partner. I dropped him off at his house. Let's just say that wasn't the only time. I'm going to loose my job because of you one day!" His gaze shifted from Dray to Gumball. Dominic and Drayson sighed as the both looked at Gumball.

"So does that mean the whole family is here in Elmore? That explains why mom and dad are having a barbecue at the Wattersons." Dom mentioned. "There's a barbecue at my place? How come I didn't get any news about this?" Gumball searched his phone trying to see if he missed a call or message. Dom merely shrugs. " Since you're heading in the malls direction, pick up the things on this list and take them to the Wattersons." Dom handed Dray a small paper and backs away from the window. He tapped the car roof and left for his car.

"Haaa~ and here I thought I'd have a nice and romantic night with you alone" Dray pouted sadly and looked at Gumball but Gumball drooled at the thought of a barbecue. "Mmm~ meat! I think it won't be that bad if we make the barbeque out reunion date." Gumball smiled at Dray with a face that said 'are you convinced?'. "Wow, bested by a piece of meat. How hurtful" Dray stared the car looking as heartbroken as he could act. " Nono! We... we could hang out alone in my room later if you want. Don't be so sad." Gumball tried to make Dray feel better but Dray didn't budge. " Maybe a kiss would make me feel better ~" Dray leaned to Gumball with a teasing smile making Gumball blush. " You enjoy making me squirm, don't you?" Dray chuckled at Gumball's question. "Do you even have to ask?" Gumball huffed at Dray and leaned closer.

Their lips met making both their hearts race. Realisation setting in for how they've longed for eachother over the months they've been apart. Gumball pulled away from the kiss, his eyes fluttered open meeting with Dray's light ones through his shades. It's times like these that he hated those shades. While Gumball was lost in the moment he didn't notice the smirk creeping on Dray's face. He snapped out of it when he heard him speak. "I love you~" Dray said with that smirk on his face. Gumball flushed red and put his hand on Dray's face to push him away. " Just drive!" Gumball looked out the window not willing to show how Dray made him embarrassed. Dray merely chuckled and drove to the mall.

Once they were there they walked around the mall for a bit before looking for the things on the list. " It's just a bunch of ingredients on this list and a couple of snacks. Are you going to be the one cooking Mr chef student?" Gumball asked Dray while he looked at the list. "I hope not. I did not come home for a break just so I can start working." Gumball laughed a bit. "Huh! Now that I think about it you never told me how you're liking college." Gumball turned to look up at Dray who was thinking. " College is pretty nice and cozy, not too strict either. Although I did get kicked out of the class kitchen twice because of my hair being so wild looking, speaking of which im getting a haircut before we leave this mall" Dray said.

With the two still talking to eachother about were to go from there a lady walked up to the them. She tapped Drayson on the shoulder and smiled.." um excuse - I'm new in town so I don't know this mall very well." She fluttered here long eyelashes at Dray. Gumball raised an eyebrow. "Can you show me where this store is?" She pulled out her phone and showed him. Gumball took a peek in this bi - the lady's phone and rolled his eyes. Dray was about to say something when Gumball cut him off. "Sure, I can help you..." Gumball smiled. " You see that water fountain?" He pointed at the water fountain in the middle of the mall. The lady nodded her head. " And you see that security guard next to it?" Gumball continued. "Oh.. yes?" The lady said. " Go to the security guard and ask him!" Gumball smiled at the lady who was now stunned. Dray held back a laugh. "Gumball..." He said.

"What? I'm just telling her how to find the store." Gumball shrugged. "I'm sorry about him." Dray turned to the lady and tried not to laugh. "It's ok... I know how little brothers can be." She giggled. Gumball's mouth hung open. " Little brother?! Do I look like his little brother to you?" Gumball was offended. Dray turned and held back his laughter. He could clearly see that Gumball was acting jealous right now and he was enjoying it. " I'm sorry, are you not his little brother?!" The lady looked down at Gumball. "Lady if you say little brother one more time..." Gumball was cut off by Dray talking. "No he's not my little.................. He's my Gumdrop!" The the two went silent. " What?" The lady asked. " On second thought I don't know this guy. " Gumball started walking away from the two when dray burst out laughing. "W - wait! Wait! Gumball I was joking!" He followed Gumball not stopping his fit of laughter. " You know I was joking..... *Laughs*.... Come on gumball!"

Gumball didn't stop. He was blushing as he continued to walk in whatever direction he was going in. " Gumball come on, you were just jealous a moment ago so I made her understand." Dray caught up to Gumball. " I wasn't jealous!" Gumball pouted. Dray chuckled and wrapped an arm around Gumball's shoulder. "That cute little pout ouf yours says otherwise." Gumball grumbled. " Yeah so what? You made it weird anyway!"

"Was it the Gumdrop part? You know when I think about it, the names I call you are a lot better than the ones I heard." Dray smirked as he said this making Gumball stop walking. "What? What others?" Gumball looked up at Dray suspiciously. Dray looked down at Gumball and had a sly smile. "Trisha? Gummy Puss?" Gumball's eyes went wide. How did dray hear about those names. " I can totally tell what you're thinking.... I found out from your mom. I can't believe your dad calls you Trisha because he's too lazy to say Tristopher..." Dray looked at Gumball's red face. "Now that…I...think about it, you know way too much about me. I don't know that much about you!" Gumball crossed his arms as he looked down at the ground. Dray hugged Gumball from behind, putting his chin on Gumball's head. "It's not my fault you have the attention span of a goldfish, but..... I love you none the less!" He kissed Gumball's cheek. "Now let's get going. Imma get my hair cut and then we're heading straight to your house!" Gumball got pulled away by Dray.

...

They pulled up in front of Gumball's house. It looked like Dray's family had already got there because his parents' car is parked up front. Dray sighed as he turned of the car. " What?" Gumball raised an eyebrow at this. "I just realized that we didn't do anything for ourselves today. It was supposed to be the long awaited first reunion of the year!" Dray said.

" You make it sound like you're not going back to college." Dray chuckled at what Gumball said. " That's why I said first reunion. There will be more and when they happen we should be going on dates and stuff." Dray took Gumball's hand. "You get it?" He asked. Gumball looked at his hand that was held by Dray as a blush crept on his face. " I enjoyed being around you today though. It beats not having you around." Gumball shifts his gaze from his hand to Drayson. When Gumball said this dray could help but smile. "You're so cute sometimes, you know that?" Dray pulled Gumball close by the hand he was holding. " I try not to be!" Gumball said before they kissed sweetly.

They parted and smiled at eachother till Dray looked at Gumball with a surprised face. "Are you in heat?" Gumball got confused. He then saw that his tail and ears were out. " What!? But it's early! " Gumball exclaimed. Dray touched Gumball's ears like he always does even though Gumball always forbids it. "Are you going to be ok? Our families are having a barbecue together right now you know." He asked.

"I'll be fine. My cat features come out before my heat gets worse. So this is just a warning sign." Gumball explained. Dray looked at gumball for a while without saying anything. It was weird and intense, gumball noticed this. He raised a brow in confusion as to why dray had that look on his face. "What is it?" He asked. Dray shook his head and started to get out of the car. "It's nothing. Let's just get going." They both headed to the house. ' I can't tell you about the fantasies I have with you looking like that in heat' Dray thought as he brushed off that feeling.