Chapter 1

***

if your a rereader place (RR) if your a First time reader place (FTR) in comments here:

Prince Andre's P.O.V

***

I watched as King Andrelic, my father, sitting on his throne placing a sadden look upon me

I watched as King Andrelic, my father, sitting on his throne placing a sadden look upon me. "Son, look, I don't—"

"Father, it's been one whole year since she's been gone, plus, she's my sister. Let me go find her." My eyes held on strongly to fathers worried filled ones.

He sighs, looking me in the eyes. "Fine," he hesitates, "but you'll have to be accompanied by others."

"Done."

Father, seemingly studying me, gives me a gruff and tightly-to-the-slightest gloomed look---that spoke for itself. "I know," i say. "I'll be careful."

***

I sat on the floor of my room, my bed high enough it blocked a ray of light coming in through my window---just by how I was angled on the floor. While I looked out the window, eyes dazed, and heart attuned of what's now going to be, I had a pang of distress in me.

My sister, Princess Myranda, at the age of 16---like everyone else in our world, had unlocked her power of sorcery. Of course our father had always said that it was a choice, but, I don't think anyone knew that someone from our own family line would've taken the other side of the choice.

But to my own surprise, my sister had.

And It scared me on the reason why she had, though, for some reason I new it wasn't  an act of rebellion against father, or even our family. I feel she had another motive for it. 

While I sit, looking vacantly out the window, I open my heart up to pray...

"Lord, be with me on this journey, I know not of where she is, but I'm praying to you that through you I'll find her, and bring her--safely--back home. In Emmanuel's name, I pray. Amen." I blink my eyes a couple of times before rocking myself forward up to my feet.