Chapter 1. UA High

Y/N was walking through the halls of UA high when someone suddenly puts a hand on her shoulder and spoke in a very serious voice.

"Shouldn't you be in class by now?"

Y/N turned around to find a tall blue haired glasses man standing behind her with a frown on his face.

Y/N: Ah sorry, I'm new here, I'm a second year and can't find my class.

She scratch's the back of her neck awkwardly, the man then karate chops the air and uses his other hand to push up his glasses.

"Oh sorry, I didn't realize, it's no problem. Would you like me to show you to your class, Miss?"

He puts his hands gently on his hips as he smiles at Y/N, she try's to hold in her laugh at how fast he switched up.

Y/N: My name is Y/N L/N, and... I think my class is 1-A.

"Finding your class won't be any trouble for we are in the same class, it's very nice to meet you, Y/N. My name is Tenya Iida. Now let's head to class."

He starts walking down the hallway to class 1-A and expects her to follow him so she does so. After a while of walking he takes out a small notebook and jots something down.

Y/N: Wow, this school is huge.

Tenya Iida: Really? If you say so. Well, here we are.

Iida holds the door open, they enter the classroom to a bunch of students yelling at each other.

Tenya Iida: Oh, right. Class has already begun...

Iida walks to the front of the class.

Tenya Iida: Everyone, sit down this instant!! Mr. Aizawa will be here any minute!!

As Y/N was about to walk in, someone cleared their throat from behind her. She turned around and was faced with a tall man with long black hair, he looked down at her and raised his eyebrow.

"Who are you?"

Y/N: Sorry sir, you scared me!

Iida looks back and sees Mr. Aizawa at the door talking to Y/N, he approaches them and over hears.

Tenya Iida: Allow me to introduce you, Mr. Aizawa this is Y/N L/N. She's a new student and she has just transferred to our class today.

Mr. Aizawa looks at Iida then back at Y/N then he looks up like he's trying to think.

Shota Aizawa: Ah, now I remember, you're Fukukado's (Ms. Jokes) niece. I'm Shota Aizawa, your home room teacher, you will call me Mr. Aizawa. Take a seat next to Iida since you too seem like you know each other already.

Y/N nods her head and walks over with Iida to their seats, Iida lifts his head and looks at Y/N.

Tenya Iida: I was surprised he went easy on you, most of the time when Mr. Aizawa meets someone new he gives them the impression that he doesn't tolerate disrespect.

Y/N: Should I be worried?

Tenya Iida: No if anything, it's a good thing.

The class then proceeded to take place, they were doing written work so nothing too major for her first day. After class, everyone was packing up, Iida and Y/N were talking about the homework Mr. Aizawa gave them.

Y/N: Would you wanna do it together after school?

Tenya Iida: The homework? Sure.

Iida smiles as Y/N holds out her phone towards him, they exchange contact details once they leave the classroom.