Pt 8 Kylie comforts Swift and calms him down

(Swift) (Sobbing nonstop) Speedy! (Speedy) Oh Swift! I was so worried about you! Where were you? (Kylie) Speedy, Swift was trapped in a cave screaming and sobbing for help but luckily I helped him. But his wing is still in a lot of pain right now! I need to go and comfort him right now. (Speedy) OK Kylie. (Swift) Lay down on your stomach. (Swift) (Sobbing nonstop) OK. (Lays down on his stomach) (Kylie) Which part of your wing has the most pain? (Swift) (Sobbing nonstop) The top of my wing has the most pain. (Kylie) Do you want me to scratch the top of your wing to get rid of the pain? (Swift) (Sobbing nonstop) Yes please. Please get rid of the pain on the top of my wing! (Kylie) OK. Hold still. (Puts her thumbnail on the top of Swift's wing and scratchs it really hard) (Sobbing while getting the top of his wing scratched) Uhhh! This feels so good! Keep your thumbnail on the top of my wing and keep scratching it! Please don't stop scratching! Scratch the top of my wing harder so I can sob to get all the pain on the top of my wing out! (Kylie) (Scratches the top of Swift's wing even harder) (Swift) (Sobbing to get all the pain out of his wing) (2 hrs later) (Swift) (Calms down) OK Kylie. You can stop now. (Kylie) OK. Are you OK now Swift? (Swift) Yes. Thanks Kylie. (Brody Penny and Rod) Oh Swift! We were so worried about you. I'm happy that you're back! (Kylie) (Hugs Swift) I love you Swift. (Swift) I love you too Kylie. You're my friend. Always have and always will be. The end. Stay tuned for more stories in the future!