Prologue

It all started around a year ago. Error disappeared and no one gave it to much thought as he sometimes disappeared for months. Then, Red disappeared and everyone was starting to get worried, but many wrote it off as him sulking somewhere or something. Then, Flower, Flowertale sans, disappeared and everyone got worried. Two originals disappeared and no one knew where they were. Ink went to the Antivoid, thinking Error had kidnapped them, only for there to be no sign of anyone, even Error. Then, Horror vanished. Followed by Stitches and finally Blue. Everyone was panicking, five originals gone and Error was missing. No AUs were destroyed and the AUs missing their Sans continued mostly normally. For about 4 months after their disappearances(which happened over the course of a month), nothing happened and people began forgetting and calming. Then, during a battle between the bad and star sans, they saw those things.

Six of them, bodies black and shadowy, mask like faces, colored markings on them, ears, horns, wings, a tail with quills, and strange paws. Each was around the size of a small bear.

(A basic picture of what one looks like, but each have diff colors.)

Everyone froze upon seeing the strange creatures watching

Everyone froze upon seeing the strange creatures watching. Then, Outer attempted to CHECK one.

⟒⍀⍀⍜⍀
𐌔𐌛𐌄𐌂𐌆𐌄𐌔: 𐌔𐋏𐌀𐌃𐌄
ልፕጕ: ?
D̸F̸:̸ ?̸
ㄥᐯ: ???
¿ :d︎xǝ
?¿?
¿?¿
?¿?

Everyone stared, they were unable to read or understand most of the check, but they could see that the species said Shade. No one knew what a shade was however. Checking the others revealed similar stats, the only difference being the symbols where the name would be. The six creatures then slinked back into the shadows.

(A/N: I got this idea from reading a oneshot/mini story by Loui230p
If you can read the font I used for the name, you are amazing because I can't really read it. )